The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

COMPNOR Expansion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> COMPNOR Expansion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of that film, Enemy at the gates..
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray wrote:
Rehabilitation Officer: "The soldier with the rifle will assault the enemy! The soldier with the clip will reload the fallen rifle, then assaults the enemy! NO SURRENDER!" *Repeats Ad Nauseam*
garhkal wrote:
Reminds me of that film, Enemy at the gates..

There's a reason for that.

I doubt the Empire would go to that extreme (before Endor, at least); things were pretty desperate at Stalingrad. But for sure the Rehab Legions would be sucking hind teat with regard to equipment and resupply.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, you might see it with some Desperate rebel cells, that are trying to combat the imperials...
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

garhkal wrote:
Yea, you might see it with some Desperate rebel cells, that are trying to combat the imperials...
Especially species and cultures that don't have much care about individualism, like Battle Droids or Geonosians. Although I bet the other Rebel Cells nearby would be aghast to that kind of mentality, likening it to the haphazard way the Empire is with Stormtroopers, and the way some Jedi treated Clonetroopers.

But that's hijacking the thread, so back to COMPNOR.
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the defining traits of CompForce Assault troops is that they are utterly fearless, even in the face of overwhelming odds. If there was one group of soldiers on the Empire's side that could be counted on to literally fight to the death, it's CompForce.
    "CompAssault units, raw or veteran, are uncrackable under combat conditions. Their indoctrination compels them to stand their ground and execute their orders regardless of casualties. Even stormtrooper units are known to retreat for tactical reasons, but CompAssault never backs down." - Rules of Engagement, pg. 97

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Sutehp
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giving this a bump because I've had a docfile copy of CRM's COMPNOR write-up for years, but only now got back to converting it to a PDF after rechecking the format and indentations to make sure everything was correct. You can find both PDF and Docfile versions of CRM's COMPNOR rewrite as well as a crude redrawn diagram of COMPNOR's divisions here. Please note that the diagram is mostly correct; I transposed the Correction and Advancement subdivisions of the Coalition for Improvements (In other words, it is Advancement that has the Anthropology, Reclamation, Medical, and Technology subdivisions, not Correction.

CRM can double-check for me, but everything else should be correct on the diagram.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: