The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Playable Species List
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Playable Species List Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:15 am    Post subject: Playable Species List Reply with quote

Do any of you GMs restrict your players to choosing PC species from an allowable species list? If so, let's see your list. If you just have an open ended approval process, or a policy of "any species except..." please chime in and let us know.

2017: Playable Species List?

Below is my game's updated Playable Species List and part of my PC creation system. This also serves as an index for species I have rewritten stats for and shared here. (All linked species are written for my system, so some of the skills and rules may take a little adapting to use with RAW or your house system.) I started a playable species list in 1994 after getting GG4 2e. I don't remember for sure when I added the tier system, but it was probably the early to mid aughts. More species have been added over the years than removed, and some have changed tiers.

Before any campaign, I always have a Session Zero for campaign discussion and planning. We create PCs, NPC contacts for each PC, and the PC ship.

My playable PC species list has multiple ordered "tiers". Even if a player already has a specific alien species in mind for their character before Session Zero, I ask each player to start with the top tier, considering the species of each tier before moving down. Tiers A and B are my "core" species, while Tier C will be in a species-oriented supplement.

The ":" in some species names in section C means that those people are just a distinct population of the species listed first–genetically still the same species but distinct stats. After each species is a source code in brackets (see the bottom of this post for the key). See the next post below for some commentary on this list.

A.

1. Humans [4]

B.

2. Amyrmizons [W]
3. Ardennians [S]
4. Avesians (6 races) [W]
5. Draconians [W]
6. Duros [4]
7. Falleen [E1]
8. Felidae (genus with 10 species) [W]
9. Herglics [E]
10. Hutts [6]
11. Ithorians [4]
12. Kentauroi [W]
13. Klatooinians [6]
14. Mareens [W]
15. Mon Calamari [6]
16. Quarren [6]
17. Revwiens [E]
18. Sarpah [W]
19. Shistavanens [4]
20. Sullustans [6]
21. Twi'leks [6]
22. Ugnaughts [5]
23. Ureallians [0]
24. Verinex [W]
25. Wookiees [4]
26. Wroonians (near-humans) [3]
27. Zabrak (near-humans) [1]

C.

1. Abednedo [7]
2. Bimms (furred mammals) [E]
3. Bimms (near-humans) [4]
4. Bith [4]
5. Bothans [6E]
6. Clawdites [2]
7. Devaronians [4]
8. Ewoks [6]
9. Fondorians (near-humans) [E]
10. Gamorreans [6]
11. Gran [6]
12. Gungans (Common) [1]
13. Humans: Clones [4]
14. Humans: Corellians [4]
15. Humans: Etti [E]
16. Humans: Hapans [E]
17. Humans: Lorrdians [2]
18. Iakaru [R]
19. Jawas [4]
20. Meerians [W]
21. Mrlssti (near-Avesians) [E]
22. Avesians: Mrlssi [E]
23. Nautolans [2]
24. Neimoidians (near-Duros) [1]
25. Pykes [S]
26. Rodians [4]
27. Shards [E]
28. Sluissi [E]
29. Squibs [E]
30. Svivreni [E]
31. Trandoshan [5]
32. Verpine [E]

D.

Something else? (See the next post below)

Species/Races Source Key

All film species are primarily designated by the film they first appeared in, even if the species had first appeared the EU. In a few cases I have tweaked the species' lore from its original canon to better suit my SWU. Species sourced as "Whill" were created/adapted for SW by yours truly.

4 = Star Wars (A New Hope)
5 = The Empire Strikes Back
6 = Return of the Jedi
6E = Named (but not shown) in RotJ, Zahn fully introduced the species in the EU
E = Expanded Universe only
E1 = EU species had an extreme background appearance in TPM
1 = The Phantom Menace
2 = Attack of the Clones
3 = Revenge of the Sith
0 = The Star Wars: Rough Draft (comic adaptation)
7 = The Force Awakens
R = Rogue One
S = Solo
W = Whill

Sources, by the numbers

Core species
6 species from RotJ
5 species from SW:ANH
2 species from TPM (although 1 is an EU species with only a background shot appearance)
1 species from RotS
1 species from TESB
1 species from a Disney film
16 film species total
1 species from TSW:RD
8 homebrew species
2 EU-only species (1 Zahn species, 1 WEG based on unused ANH concept art)

Tier C species/races
7 species from SW:ANH
3 species from RotJ
3 species from AotC
2 species from TPM
1 species from TESB
1 species from Solo
1 species from RO
1 species from the DT
19 film species total
1 species only named in RotJ but fleshed out by Zahn in the EU
11 EU-only species (including 3 Zahn species and 3 created by WEG)
1 homebrew species

Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
Whill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:19 am    Post subject: Whill's Playable Species ~ Select Commentary Reply with quote

Species Type, by the numbers

Core species
5 mammals, simian (mainline humans, 2 near-human, 1 furred hominid, 1 four-armed simian)
8 mammals, non-simian (1 pseudo-human, 1 cetacean, 1 feline, 1 hyenine lupine, 1 general canine, 1 centauriform equine, 1 porcine, 1 general)
2 reptiles (1 ophidian, 1 general)
2 insects (1 four-armed semi-humanoid, 1 "race" of composite beings where each humanoid "person" is an entire hive of little insects)
2 mammalian cephalopods (1 crustacean-like, 1 general)
1 avian
1 draconic reptavian
1 pseudo-human reptomammal
1 marsupial reptilian annelidan gastropod
1 ampherptile
1 mamphibian
1 fish
1 plant

Tier C species/races
8 mammals, simian (5 distinct populations of humans, 2 near-human, 1 general simian)
10 mammals, non-simian (1 general primate, 1 murine, 1 caprine, 1 ursine, 1 leporine canine, 1 humanoid equine, 1 porcine, 3 general mammals)
3 amphibians (1 piscine, 1 air-breathing, 1 general)
3 reptiles (1 near-duros, 1 ophidian, 1 general)
2 reptomammals (1 changling, 1 general)
2 avians (1 district population of Avesians, 1 near-avesian)
1 humanoid insect
1 mammalian cephalopod
1 craniopod
1 crystalline

PLAYABLE SPECIES ~ SELECT COMMENTARY

Quote:
A.

Humans - I first ask players to strongly consider playing a Human.

In 1e aliens had no special abilities and there wasn't game information on very many aliens. I rarely ran adventures with more than one alien PC. In 2e there was an uptick of players who wanted to play aliens, but almost all adventures still had a human majority in the PC group. I remember running an all-alien PC party only a couple times in the 90s, but they were very small PC groups.

In this century, I have ran all-alien-PC adventures several times. I had to create the first tier for humans due to a trend of player groups largely only wanting to play aliens. It's my preference to have at least one human in the party (but I do remember one campaign where I had to mandate that one PC in the party had to be a human, and we worked it out).

One way to deal with the alien PC trend would be to have a more limited playable species list, but I've found that players tend to be more invested in their characters and the group narrative if they have more options to realize their character concepts. So I went the other direction and embraced the trend, by having a large list of approved PC species in tiers. The more preferable PC species available, the less likely the player will still insist on playing something else (the last tier below).

With my premise of all PC species having 'special abilities' packages equalling approximately 4D in skill dice, my Human PCs are statted out as getting a 4D bonus in starting skill dice applicable to any skills, making them the most versatile species, game-mechanically (matching the fluff). Plus Humans have the story factor of human privilege in a human-supremacist Empire. If a player is absolutely certain he doesn't want to play a Human, then they move on to the top tier aliens...

Quote:
B.

Amyrmizons - This is a homebrew inspired by DC Comics Amazons and a couple species in the Hellas RPG (one of which was likely inspired by the Cree-va in D6 Space Aliens). Each character of this species is actually an entire colony of ant-like insects that work together to maintain a female humanoid shape and be a sentient "person."

Avesians - My homebrew bird people with 6 races. None fly but some individuals of any race can glide. A few other avian species in the galaxy are genetic offshoots of Avesians - So a PC will often be able to look like these other species but actually be a part of my bird people. There were so many special abilities I thought would be cool for bird people that there were too much for any one PC, so I created a Custom Abilities Package system where the player chooses the abilities they want for that character from a list of valued options, adding up to the total they have to spend on abilities. For PCs, the race options are just for appearance and background, because all of them have the same attribute ranges and access to the same ability options.

Draconians - My homebrew dragon people visually inspired by D&D's Dragonborn, but accented with some feathers.

Falleen - My take is that most members of the species don't have Prince Xizor's power-level in phermonal persuasion. They have a weaker version, and Xizor's ability comes from an advanced skill only known to to a few NPC Falleen nobles.

Felidae - My homebrew cat people that started as an expansion of the Horansi, with 10 races (Felidae is technically a genus and each "race" is one of 10 closely-related species). Several other feline species in the galaxy are genetic offshoots of Felidae - So a PC will often be able to look like these other species but actually be a member of my cat people. For PCs, the race options are just for appearance and background, because all of them have the same stats. Felidae share a homeworld with Avesians.

Hutts - PCs can only be the younger, skinnier, more mobile (and less evil) phase of the species as described in this post.

Ithorians - I had to change their species type from straight mammals to "mamphibian". What we now call Ithorians were originally conceived in concept art as amphibians, but WEG established them as mammals and TBoBF delightfully realized an Ithorian detailed with little hairs. I wanted to keep WEG Ithorians but also create a similar species of straight amphibians based on the original concept (see "Meerians" below), so I decided they are two evolutionary branches from a common ancestor. Both species lay eggs in water and they are born able to breath water, but like many Earth amphibians, Ithorians eventually develop lungs and lose their gills, transitioning to air-breathing land dwellers. When Ithorians grow up they develop body hair and females nurse their young like mammals.

Kentauroi - My homebrewed centauriform species. Size-wise, imagine the torso of a Tolkien/D&D dwarf on the body of a mule or pony, and the upper body looks like the WotC Svivreni art so the head is not fully 'horse' like the WEG Svivreni art. It is the norm for members of this species to have multiple personalities. The Equani, Nazzar, Svivreni, and Thakwaash species are all genetically engineered offshoots of Kentauroi.

Sarpah - Homebrew, long-lived snake people with 4 arm-tentacles, no legs, and the overall body size of Sluissi.

Ureallians - Homebrew, my take on Han Solo's species from The Star Wars comic based on the original SW rough draft. They are slimy ampherptiles who evolved on a swamp planet. Ureallians are now male-only because a disease killed off all the females thousands of years ago, and the males are propagated through cloning. They tend to be thugs, bodyguards, mercs, and hunters, but have also been known to become pirates or smugglers.

Verinex - Homebrew, a humanoid-shaped insect people except for having 4 arms (and thus the correct 6 total limbs for insects). Verinex are similar to Verpine in some ways. Verpine were created from Verinex through genetic engineering. The concept for this species was discussed here. Verinex are originally from the same homeworld as the Kentauroi (now destroyed).

Wookiees - As a GM I've only had a handful of Wookiee PCs since I started running Star Wars in the 80s. Chewbacca is my favorite alien character in SW and I really despise players wanting to play a knock-off of Chewie, so I only allow Wookiee characters who are somehow different from him. Since 1992 I've enforced the rule in the template that says the player should be able to sound like a Wookiee. I've only had two players who can do that, who both played Wookiees and happen to be two of my best friends. (I don't have their ability, but I occasionally have Wookiee NPCs in my game anyway.)

Wroonians - Mainline Wroonians are as detailed by WEG. In my SWU, Pantorans are a distinct population of Wroonians and thus they are genetically the same species. If a player wants to play a Pantoran, they just use the Wroonian stats. (Chiss are "near-wroonian" species but not playable).

Quote:
C.

Abednedos - In my SWU, all characters of this species, PCs and NPCs alike, must have a name that includes a Beastie Boys reference. The fact that canon publishing named the species with a Beastie reference and named all the film characters as such is really the primary reason I even have this species. But they are described as ubiquitous, and I chose this species to fill the quota of having one from the DT.

Bimms - I embrace the EU's reconciliation of WEG art/live-action CT Bimms and the Dark Horse/WotC Bimms representing two unrelated species that share their homeworld and culture. So a player can play either kind of Bimm in my game (both have the same stats). The furred species are native to the planet, while the near-humans are descended from immigrants who moved there thousands of years ago.

Clawdites - Their shapeshifting ability is nerfed from lore so they aren't too powerful.

Ewoks - As discussed elsewhere, the game is not conducive to primitive PCs and I do not allow them. The background of any Ewok PC must include a period of least three years of galactic acclimation before play begins. The same applies to Gamorreans.

Gungans, Common - Like Jar Jar and Tarpals, not Boss Nass. According to both canons, the two different kinds of Gungans are two races of the same species, but they are too different to be the same species. So I had both available to play under the concept that they are two different species that share a culture. It has been alternatively suggested that they are the same species but they all start like Jar Jar and age into Boss Nass, but again, they are too different and there is no reason for this metamorphosis. In the films we saw an entire army of the common Gungans but only one single example of the Boss Nass type. So I just decided to eliminate the Boss Nass type from being playable and just have the common Gungans. Now the relationship between the two types is not so important (but I still think of them as distinct but related species).

Humans: Clones - This would be the Kaminoan type of cloning. In my SWU, this type of cloning continued after the death of Jango Fett and into the time of the Empire, but multiple genetic hosts (of different heights) were used, paying tribute to the pre-EU SW franchise background for Imperial stormtroopers being clones. I have GMed a clonetrooper PC using these stats.

Humans: Corellians - Using these stats aren't really necessary to play a Corellian human. I mainly created this distinct group just because FFG created such a nice sourcebook on the Corellian Sector which delves into "Corellian humans."

Jawas - They are slightly more intriguing as a PC species now that they have been seen in live action on other worlds besides Tatooine. I officially decided that they are a flat-faced murine species, but I have no desire to go into more detail about their species type, nor do I care what their faces really look like. Leave it a mystery. It could even be a fun shtick that no matter what happens, the Jawa's face just happens to never be seen.

Meerians - Homebrew, "amphibian Ithorian" based on the SW:ANH concept art and the SW Radio Drama (not the EU junior novel "Meerian" species that probably does not exist in my SWU). Unlike my Ithorians, Meerians retain their ability to breath water when they develop the ability to breath air, making them a more typical Star Wars amphibian species (Meerians don't grow hair or nurse their young). My cultural concept for them is that they are the underworld ("underwater") version of Ithorians, so a lot of them are black market merchants and functionaries, etc.

Mrlssti (near-Avesians) and Avesians: Mrlssi - There are two different spellings of their species name and two different appearances for what is otherwise meant to be the same Tapani species. I resolved these discrepancies by deciding that the original spelling and Dark Horse/WEG art are a species descended from Avesians (my bird people), while the spelling without the "t" and with the WotC art are a distinct population of Avesians who migrated to Mrlsst and share their culture. They are closely related species but do not have exactly the same stats. (Mrlssti and Mrlssi should not be confused with Mrissi, another small, scholarly, birdlike species from Zahn who exists in my SWU but are not playable in my game.)

Pykes - The more humanoid live-action version that appeared in Solo (and without helmets in TBoBF), not the long-necked, tiny-faced, freaky cartoon version in TCW. Canon established them as needing to wear helmets to protect them from having an allergic reaction to the Kessel atmosphere, but in TBoBF they were wearing helmets on Tatooine. Since they were revealed to be fish-headed people that could breathe air with their helmets off, my concept is that they are amphibians who can breath water and air, but their eyes, nose, and mouth must remain moist or they will dry out and die. So if they are in any environment they can't control the humidity (which must be extreme by standards of most species), they wear the helmets. In these environments they can survive for short periods without the helmets, but not for too long. Maybe moisture ruins the raw spice or mining process so Pykes have no choice but to wear helmets on Kessel.

Svivreni - This is the horse-headed WEG version.

Trandoshan - In my SWU, Saurians that first appeared in ANH are not a race of Trandoshan, in part because, if they were, than that would mean that the Trandoshan species technically first appeared in ANH and thus wouldn't really be a species first appearing in TESB, which has a lot less species on my list than ANH (and RotJ). Saurians have less animallike hands and feet, so it makes sense to me that Saurians are a separate species, evolved from Trandoshan. Saurians are not a playable species in my game.

Quote:
D.

If a player still wants to play a species not on my playable species list (usually players who had a specific species in mind from the beginning), then I let them pitch me on their character concept. This can include other species from any aspect of the franchise or an original alien species. If we can come to an agreement on the species, stats, PC template, and overall character concept, then the PC can be approved. So far, players and I have always been able to come to an agreement.

Questions? Comments? Do any of you GMs restrict your players to choosing PC species from an allowable species list? If so, let's see your list. If you just have an open ended approval process, or a policy of "any species except..." please chime in and let us know.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage

Last edited by Whill on Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total
ThrorII
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but as my kid's game is based soley on the 6 movies, we limit the available aliens to those.
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but i have not wrote out a definitive list.. I DO know, the following races i do NOT allow

Defel
Noghori
A tin
Anointed people
Anzat
Arachnoid
Araquila
Avogqi
Bargwin
Bartokks
Bouncers
Celegian
Charron
Charr Ontee
Cha'wen'he
Chiss
Clawdites
CLiff borer
Codru-ji
Colidoid

That's up through the C's..
Whill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThrorII wrote:
No, but as my kid's game is based soley on the 6 movies, we limit the available aliens to those.

By "the 6 movies" I presume you refer to the six Lucas films. What is the current species line-up of your PC group? Have any PT species?

garhkal wrote:
Yes, but i have not wrote out a definitive list.. I DO know, the following races i do NOT allow... That's up through the C's.

What about the rest of the alphabet? With all those exclusions, wouldn't it be easier to just make an allowable species list?
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
pakman
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Playable Species List Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
Do any of you GMs restrict your players to choosing PC species from an allowable species list? If so, let's see your list. If you just have an open ended approval process, or a policy of "any species except..." please chime in and let us know.

I like where you are going with this - some creative thoughts in there (like the pyke).

What I restrict..
Not yet - I mean, some - clearly feel like NPC races - especially those where authors tried to create a super antagonist and just went silly.

For our recent campaign, my players are in - they told me what they wanted - and we worked it out. Obviously, I do eventually want a list, and this thread will certainly be a reference.

One thing I did do for the species I do have - everyone pretty much balances out the same (I was writing a long bunch of text on this, but it was getting...long). Same stat dice, skill dice, and background options.
Some species just have most of their ...predetermined....while humans have more open choices (or based on background, culture, etc.).

It gets rid of most of the min maxings - once I get it all worked out better, will post up for feedback.

Anyway, love your list and look forward to more species notes.
ThrorII
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
ThrorII wrote:

By "the 6 movies" I presume you refer to the six Lucas films. What is the current species line-up of your PC group? Have any PT species?

Yes, Ep. 1 to 6

The Boy plays a Rodian
The Girl plays a Twi-lek
The wife plays a human
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
garhkal wrote:
Yes, but i have not wrote out a definitive list.. I DO know, the following races i do NOT allow... That's up through the C's.

What about the rest of the alphabet? With all those exclusions, wouldn't it be easier to just make an allowable species list?

I pretty much said no to the floating buggey type, insect types or those funky 3 leg/3head chicken types..
Mamatried
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really limite the palyable species list that much, and allow most species.

As I do not feel that neither anzat due them being basically vampires and that and the extremely low mobily forcing the need for a myriade of repulsor "transport" to even move the Hutt are equally a species I do noty love or like and that is generally not played any any table I am on, but if the character cna give me a good reaon I am mostly "ok that works" when it comes to species, even cutom ones.
Whill

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Playable Species List Reply with quote

pakman wrote:
I like where you are going with this - some creative thoughts in there (like the pyke).
For our recent campaign, my players are in - they told me what they wanted - and we worked it out. Obviously, I do eventually want a list, and this thread will certainly be a reference.
Anyway, love your list and look forward to more species notes.

Thanks. And glad to be of service.

pakman wrote:
What I restrict..
Not yet - I mean, some - clearly feel like NPC races - especially those where authors tried to create a super antagonist and just went silly.
One thing I did do for the species I do have - everyone pretty much balances out the same (I was writing a long bunch of text on this, but it was getting...long). Same stat dice, skill dice, and background options.
Some species just have most of their ...predetermined....while humans have more open choices (or based on background, culture, etc.).

It gets rid of most of the min maxings - once I get it all worked out better, will post up for feedback..

Looking forward to it!

ThrorII wrote:
The Boy plays a Rodian
The Girl plays a Twi-lek
The wife plays a human

A Human, a Twi'lek, and a Rodian walk into a bar...

garhkal wrote:
I pretty much said no to the floating buggey type, insect types or those funky 3 leg/3head chicken types..

What sentient species has three heads? I can't think of it.

Mamatried wrote:
the extremely low mobily forcing the need for a myriade of repulsor "transport" to even move the Hutt are equally a species I do noty love or like and that is generally not played any any table I am on

Hutts aren't born giant fat slobs. It takes centuries to grow that large. I only allow Hutt PCs at a younger age when they have the mobility and size of beefier Sluissi.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That three headed chicken, is the Cha'wen'he
Whill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

garhkal wrote:
Yes, but i have not wrote out a definitive list.. I DO know, the following races i do NOT allow

Defel
Noghori
A tin
Anointed people
Anzat
Arachnoid
Araquila
Avogqi
Bargwin
Bartokks
Bouncers
Celegian
Charron
Charr Ontee
Cha'wen'he
Chiss
Clawdites
CLiff borer
Codru-ji
Colidoid

Come on, garhkal. Where's the rest of your Do Not Allow list?
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
jtanzer
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can be anything you want, as long as it's human. If you want to play an alien (especially in a classic Rebel campaign), you're going to have to unlock it. How exactly that occurs is a different story.
Whill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jtanzer wrote:
If you want to play an alien (especially in a classic Rebel campaign), you're going to have to unlock it. How exactly that occurs is a different story.

OK, how do you "unlock" playing an alien? Do players have to start with a human PC and then meet some requirement during the campaign to trade in the character for another?
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whill wrote:
garhkal wrote:

Defel
Noghori
A tin
Anointed people
Anzat
Arachnoid
Araquila
Avogqi
Bargwin
Bartokks
Bouncers
Celegian
Charron
Charr Ontee
Cha'wen'he
Chiss
Clawdites
CLiff borer
Codru-ji
Colidoid

Come on, garhkal. Where's the rest of your Do Not Allow list?

Since i've been busy taking care of my mom, i've not bothered getting back to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: