The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Action! Figures! (my SW figure collection)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Commerce and Collections -> Action! Figures! (my SW figure collection) Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KageRyu
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ziz wrote:
KageRyu wrote:
Oh I remember these. You mean this:
http://photos.app.goo.gl/3VkgSomN1dHbTddEA

Yeah! They made green ones? I'm guessing there were blue ones too? I never got one originally but about 20 years ago I picked up a red one at a garage sale.

I owned a Green One, and one of my friends had Red. I still remember the store I purchased it at, they were in a standing display box that was a lot like the ones for whiffle ball bats. I had heard rumors of Blue ones even back then, but to this day I have never seen a blue one of these particular Force Lightsabers. I have never had any luck looking these up online either because of a later series of Lightsabers also called Power of the Force (that and these predating the Internet).
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KageRyu wrote:
Ziz wrote:
KageRyu wrote:

Yeah! They made green ones? I'm guessing there were blue ones too? I never got one originally but about 20 years ago I picked up a red one at a garage sale.

I owned a Green One, and one of my friends had Red. I still remember the store I purchased it at, they were in a standing display box that was a lot like the ones for whiffle ball bats. I had heard rumors of Blue ones even back then, but to this day I have never seen a blue one of these particular Force Lightsabers. I have never had any luck looking these up online either because of a later series of Lightsabers also called Power of the Force (that and these predating the Internet).

Here ya go.
http://theswca.com/images-toys/misc/theforcesaber.html
Inquisitor1138
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:55 pm    Post subject: "What a bucket of bolts!" Reply with quote

Grimace wrote:
INT-4 Interceptor

I am, later tonight, going to be measuring my INT-4, which sadly is missing its cannon, and my C-3P0, so i can make some calculations.
If you or any other member of the Rancor Pit community would be so kind as to measure their INT-4's cannon, i'd greatly appreciate it!

As for my collection, it is a disorganized mess... Like Jawas are better organized/less messy... oh well...
i'll edit this post as i get my #### together...

C-3P0, a more recent (≈10-ish yrs ago) gift from a friend has some wear & tea but is not bad, appears to have 1977 date on it!
Beyond the aforementioned C-3P0 & INT-4 Interceptor, i 'should' have most if not all of the Droid Factory set.
i //had// a Han Solo figure... ((don't ask))
I have multiple R2-D2s from several product lines, a few R5-D4s, & a lot of Astromechs from various sets.
I had an X-wing, broke it, repaired it, got a few more years out of it before gifting it to a younger cousin.
i 'should' have Luke, Leia & Chewie, but it has been awhile...
i have 2 Millennium Falcons; one i hope to finish kitbashing & one i am restoring.
Slave-1
i *hope* i have enough AT-AT parts left to rebuild my ill-fated (Ill-FETT'ed?) walker...
i was stupid enough to have sold my Imperial Troop Transport/Reconnaissance Troop Transport... one of the biggest mistakes young me ever made... It was a 1st gen one with the electronics/sound fx...
i 'should' have 2 Darth Vaders, one missing his cape & Lightsaber.
MTV-7 Multi-Terrain Vehicle
PDT-8 Personnel Deployment Transport
INT-4 Interceptors; i think i have two of them. The one i have handy is missing its Laser Canon & Wings, i bought it cheap in this condition. Probably from Collector's Inn, i can't recall.
The other INT-4 Interceptor is my first, which if i recall correctly had 2 smaller lasers like the Canon INT-4 Interceptor.
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/INT-4_Interceptor
I'll have to look up the history of the toy sometime...

TauntaunScout wrote:
KageRyu wrote:
Ziz wrote:
KageRyu wrote:

Here ya go.
http://theswca.com/images-toys/misc/theforcesaber.html

I had seen the Red & Green ones at a store & wanted one, but dad wouldn't buy it. I had the Force with me years later as i got the Red & Yellow at a con; Toronto Trek i think.
The Lightsaber i had as a kid & still have is a slightly melted glow-in-the-dark saber, which glows green. It is slightly melted because i didn't know lightbulbs emit 9x more heat than light...
Probably a knockoff, since the grip is one-handed & has a cup/handguard like rapier or saber; or a Lightfoil...
Throughout the '90s &2000s i built up quite the Lightsaber collection! Two Vader FX Lightsabers, numerous Lightsabers from more product lines than i can name, & several knockoffs...
Bounty Hunting is a Complicated Profession... Wouldn't you agree?
Game Mastering is a Complicated Profession... Wouldn't you agree?
Count Dooku: Your swords, please. We don't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor.
TauntaunScout
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: "What a bucket of bolts!" Reply with quote

Inquisitor1138 wrote:

The Lightsaber i had as a kid & still have is a slightly melted glow-in-the-dark saber, which glows green.
Probably a knockoff, since the grip is one-handed & has a cup/handguard like rapier or saber;

I saw these back in the day. They always reminded me of Thundar the Barbarian's laser sword.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Commerce and Collections All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: