The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

An idea for an adventure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> An idea for an adventure.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
therritn
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: An idea for an adventure. Reply with quote

Hi, I have an idea for this adventure. Two of the main PCs in a campaign I run are bounty hunters, and they are hired by the Empire to bring back something that was stolen, namely, a modified Imperial Star Destroyer named the "REVENANT". It was stolen by a rogue Imperial captain on it's maiden flight. It has no stormtroopers for the troop complement (since they would have a slight problem with traitors to the Empire), only regular naval troopers and it's crew are untrained (I use the basic stats from the SWRPG. What I would like to know is: 1) Does any body know where on the net there are deck plans to an ISD? 2) What special modification does the REVENANT have? (Hint: Look at it's name) 3)What kind of bounty should awarded for returning an ISD? and 4)What do you think of the plot?
Let me know?
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the bounty would be quite sizeable, especially if all the crew are brought back alive- especially anyone who had defected with the rogue captain. SDs are notoriously expensive, and the reward would be smaller than the cost of one, obviously. But Palpatine would be IMMENSELY grateful to have it back in the fold. In addition to hard credits, it might also result in a permanent retainership for the bounty hunters who pulled it off...
Endwyn
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look in Starfall - the plot is to escape an exploding star destroyer, so it may have complete plans, or at least a good chunk sectioned out.
That's improbable?
And the Empire will be destroyed by..EWOKS!
That's...highly unlikely.
The Force? Bacteria called midichlorians.
If you don’t take this seriously I'm out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: