The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Armond Gonzar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Armond Gonzar
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vartax
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The unnamed man- (or should I say the many named man....)
For now let's call him Armond Gonzar. (his first known name)
The template is Professional theif from the Players Guide To Tapani.

The first adventure, he met his pray in the bar. She was beautiful and had all the class associated with Coruscant's upper class. The jewels she was wearing was worth at least 50,000 credits. She and her large boyfriend looked to be having a good time. After getting her name from
from the bartender, I headed out to computer Terminal around the corner from the Club. After doing some quick hacking, and finding her place, and gravitated toward it. Sneaking and using my high quality equipment, and after many nervous minutes while it did it's buisness, I had entry. Took what I could before I heard the door open. Then out the window I went. I ran into (literally) some PC's I had met earlier in the Club. They needed an escourt to leave the planet. They lacked the training to fly a ship. I told them to contact me on my comlink when the have a landing pad number. Well after heading to a local ship dealer. I realized that he isn't going to want jewels for a ship. Doing some intesive role playing I learned that the dealer had a soft spot for his family. So after leaving and just out side I informed him about a speeder crash, that his family was involved in. They were to be found on at a medical center about thirty minutes away. He left, I contacted the Pc's to come to me. Then using some great computer skills opened up the ship's account that I wanted (some extra engine power on a Ghtroc 740) I erased all info on the ship from his database. Then just after I broke into the ship, and powered it up the PC's arrived and hypered out of there.
Urhart the Fallen Angel
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1337! That's pretty cool, a bit hard to use but still cool!
Love is still the answer take my hand
The vision fades a voice I hear
Listen to the madman!'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: