The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

GM Helper program
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> GM Helper program
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phaedrus
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: GM Helper program Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there is a GM helper program for d6? I've done some searching on the internet and the only think I can find is a program on the Chaos Crew site:

http://www.the-chaos-crew.com/swrpg/gm/files/swdb110f.zip

The program itself is pretty simplistic. And most of the features aren't turned on yet, like adding ships to a character, or stuff like that.

Anyone know it there is anything else out there?

~ phaedrus
Rathe Ehtar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I certainly don't know of such a program. I'm usually on my own for help, but the Rancor Pit has been the best help as a MOG. I've gotten lots of ideas and assistance from the forums. Outside of the books, I say the this site is the best help I've found online. Smile

"I don't buy that cluck like a dog, bark like a chicken stuff." -Col. Jack O'Neill
Crell Damar
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll try out that program as soon as i get my comp hooked up to net... I'm still using my dad's comp and the ones at school... Confused and my dad's an anti-save/install anything type of computer owner... he got mad about this small text file... i swear, anyway, is it any good?

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: