The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

My Best Character Death.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> My Best Character Death.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freeleaves
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: My Best Character Death. Reply with quote

I had a character a few years back named Marphelacious Mulvis. He was a very old crinkly failed jedi who the empire didn't consider a threat in the old republic so they didn't exterminate him. he was also a drunk. so in one adventure he got into a fight with a bartender and decided to take revenge. so he stole the group's ship and decided to try and either blow away the bar or just crash into it. he had no piloting skils. so he flew right past the bar and was headed for some mountains. the gm said i was gonna crash into the mountains so i just decided to jump out. the best part was the gm had me rolling my dexterity on the way down to see if i could grab onto any tree branches to save me. of course that failed. so i hit the ground and survived. but i couldnt move. so figured i would just end it and had one of my group stab me with my lightsaber. it was a truly awesome death.
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one I was GMing. The player's character, called Zil de Jean (any drummers out there should pick on the reference) was hiding on top of a tree as an AT-ST was searching for the group. Zil rolled a 1 on the wild die in his hide check, so he lost a bit of his balance, stirring the tree enough for the AT-ST to notice him. The walker opened fire, shredding the tree as Zil tried to climb it down. He rolled a 1 again and got hit, falling incapacitated to the ground. The walker continued firing at him and since he'd fallen right next to the base of the tree, the shots ended up cutting down the tree. I decided that on a 1 the tree would fall on top of Zil. Zil's player rolled: a 1. Splat. Zil's gone.

You can tell this player has a serious issue with his dice.....
Vartax
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

See my post for stupid PC and death...
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need to be a drummer necessarily... but it wouldn't hurt. Wink

If you're a guitarist, you'd recognize the character Harry Tage.
cyborgxxi
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My goodness, those posts are so funny Razz

Hahahha!
Draylo Star
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing in a modified New Republic game my Jedi had relized that his fellow party members had fallen into the league with the dark side and a Sith Lord I tried to convince them to come back to the light they attacked me I pulled my light saber and attacked the most powerful force user and rolled horible for damage (and didnt spend a force point STUPID STUPID STUPID ME) he soaked the damage then launched that D@MM Sith Force Web on me and he and the two other Dark Jedi Sith cut me down

Moral of the storie don't Trust you party members and when fighting evil force users always always always spend your force points
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: