The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Lambda-class Shuttle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Lambda-class Shuttle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
T-3PO
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Lambda-class Shuttle Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity, where are the stats for the Lambda-Class Shuttle - what WEG book is it found in? I just started collecting the books after a 15-year hiatus from RPG's, and thus far I have the 1st Edition Rulebook, Sourcebook, and Imperial & Rebel Sourcebooks, but nothing else. I haven't found the Lambda in any of them for some reason. Am I missing it (as I suspect I am) or did WEG omit it from the first 4 SW RPG books it released? Many thanks.

PS - I'm new to both the game and the forums. This is my first (of many) posts so be gentle, lol. I'm working on a HUGE campaign set 5 years before ANH that will be online for anybody else here to use when I get it done. Cheers!
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing to be ashamed of, the Lambda Shuttle WAS a bit forgotten by WEG. It is not in any of the books you have. As far as I know, the best entry you'll find for it is in the Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook, with a deckplan and all. There's also an abreviated entry for it in the 2nd Edition R&E Gamemaster Screen booklet.
MA-3PO
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gry Sarth wrote:
Nothing to be ashamed of, the Lambda Shuttle WAS a bit forgotten by WEG. It is not in any of the books you have. As far as I know, the best entry you'll find for it is in the Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook, with a deckplan and all. There's also an abreviated entry for it in the 2nd Edition R&E Gamemaster Screen booklet.

It's also in the movie trilogy sourcebook. I wouldn't say it was forgotten about. It just wasn't printed in every other sourcebook like the Rebel fighters and YT-1300 were.
T-3PO
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, many thanks! One great thing about RancorPit.com is that I can find such things much easier than trying to win the necessary books on eBay, although I'm doing that too. I hope to have a mammoth campaign for my players within a month or two, with all the resources available online, so everything will be available to anybody else who wants to use anything I make. MTFBWY!
Loc Taal
Grand Master (Founder / Admin Emeritus)

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the stats posted on the site, too. Lambda-class Shuttle Very Happy

The original RANCOR PIT archive
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to GG5's table of contents, it's supposed to appear on page 60, or at least an Imperial Shuttle should appear there. The stats probably would have been for Tyderium, except their not there. Page 60 has the page long short story Imperial Scouting Party instead. At least that's the case in the PDF. Everything on the page says it was scanned from GG5 and is in the proper chapter, it's just not what it should be according to the table of contents. Bit of a let down there, personally.

Wanted Poster
Loc Taal
Grand Master (Founder / Admin Emeritus)

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellcat wrote:
According to GG5's table of contents, it's supposed to appear on page 60, or at least an Imperial Shuttle should appear there. The stats probably would have been for Tyderium, except their not there. Page 60 has the page long short story Imperial Scouting Party instead.

Heh, good catch, Hellcat. A major "oops" on WEG's part. Embarassed

The full second edition stats for the Lambda-class Shuttle can be found here:

Page 136 of the Special Edition Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
Page 237 of the Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
Page 30 of the Supernova adventure module

The entry in the Movie Trilogy Sourcebook is for the Tydirium, with the only difference being that it was modified to carry 20 passengers. The entry in the Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook appears to have left out the information about the sensors. The entry in the Supernova module appears to the be most complete and is the one I posted on the site here.

The original RANCOR PIT archive
PC-032
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say can someone repost the link by Loc Taal since it comes back as broken when I click on it
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Loc removed the information as it could lead to legal issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: