The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The D6SW Official Adventures Repository!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> The D6SW Official Adventures Repository!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gandal
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: The D6SW Official Adventures Repository! Reply with quote

Hi folk.

I'm a veteran D6SW GM who no longer has time to write his own game anymore *sniff*... but who still wants to run one of the best RPG's ever created!

Unfortunately, I have no idea which prepackaged games of the past were any good. Whilst I think there's been various discussions on this forum of various official games I was hoping we could create a repository of 'quick reviews' for all of them here, so GM's like myself who need to know where to look can get started!

Nothing too involved, just the Title of the campaign/adventure/series, how long it ran for, what the game content balance was like (combat/puzzles/space combat/roleplaying etc.) and whether you (and your group) enjoyed it. Feel free to post reviews that disagree but let's try and keep the thread on track!

Your help, Padwans and Masters alike would be much appreciated!
PC-032
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the ones in the Journal where Fair to good from what I can remeamber, and Chalange Magizine (GDW) had some good ones as well, though short they where easy to expand.
Pel
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planet of Mists was an excellent adventure. Those Force Illusions really mess with the players heads. Similar accolades to Otherspace (but not Otherspace II), Crisis on Cloud City, and Tatooine Manhunt. Our group had lots of fun running those. All were well-written and easy to play.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: