The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Another New Blaster...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech -> Another New Blaster...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:47 am    Post subject: Another New Blaster... Reply with quote

BlasTech StarBlaster Carbine:

Revamped for the new age, the StarBlaster is based on BlasTech's old StarSlasher Carbine, and has only improved with time! This model is lighter in weight, has easier to use stock (Or "iron") sights, and comes stock from the factory in a nice carrying case and three spare blaster clips (Note: Blaster Clips are not charged when shipping).

The StarBlaster, perfect weapon for Corporate Security, Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters, or the Common Hunter!!!

Model: BlasTech StarBlaster Blaster Carbine
Type: Blaster Carbine
Skill: Blaster: Blaster Carbine
Scale: Character
Availability: 2, R
Cost: 900 (power packs: 25)
Damage: 5D
Range: 3-25 / 50 / 250
Ammo: 100
Note: At long range, increase difficulty by +5

/*/ DuVal /*/ (Corellia: 6774/5117/0990): Mar got a couple of crates of these for our security forces. I got to take one apart along side my Grandfather's old StarSlasher... Aside from the iron sights, and a few of the materials which are lighter and cheaper, but still as reliable, (Not to mention the different external design), they're almost identical. If it weren't for the fact that it's getting harder and harder to find StarSlashers to buy, I'd say BlasTech was just trying to put out the same product to boost sales. With an inability to buy StarSlashers, however, it appears they're just trying to give their customers what they want!

/*/ Corel /*/ (Corellia: 6774/5117/0988): Mr. DuVal has pretty much said it all... But I have to comment about the sights. They're easier to learn, but veteran shooters (Like myself) can't control the sights as finely as the StarSlasher's... Of course, if you put a scope on it, and it shoots just as straight!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Ships, Vehicles, Equipment, and Tech All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: