The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Case of Thermals! What was he thinking!?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Case of Thermals! What was he thinking!?! Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Volo Enrunk
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i gave one of my players a case of thermals but he was forced to sell them to the rebublic as a comp they let him keep 2. he thinks they work but he's never used them. as for darkside points gratuitous(sp) evil i belive gets anyone a darkside point i was just always under the impression that Non Force sensitives can't be lost to the darkside for having to many they just get a little more wicked all the time. and i have a house rule where its twice as hard to atone for them if your not force sensitive and its not easy when you are.
Jedi Knight Jael Weiss
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm. Dark Side Points for non-Force users...

I do not recall ever being in a game where a NFU got a DSP for committing a questionable act, but to me it seems a common-sense question: What kind of evil act? It seems to me that for a NFU to get a point, it would have to be an EXTREMELY blatant act of evil (to name a few examples, shooting an innocent child or perhaps even robbing a poor family of what little food they may have on them). But how often would such a situation really occur in a Star Wars adventure, and are you GMing the kind of players who would run characters that would do such things?

I have never run across any, though I suppose there is always a first for everything.
Son of Fire
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing with Dark Side points is that there has not really been a “system” in the truest sense of the word, for doling them out.

But I did encounter a decent homebrew one on the net that I could post if you want to see it.
"My schooling not only failed to teach me what it professed to be teaching, but prevented me from being educated to an extent which infuriates me when I think of all I might have learned at home by myself." - George Bernard Shaw
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: