The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Introduction
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Introduction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aise
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Introduction Reply with quote

Hey i'm Aise, or Jon i don't care. I'm the GM of a group of noob RPers in Chicago. Not saying that i'm not a noob since this is my first campaign i've been in at all, being a GM or PC. So...hey and i'd appricate any help from people on suggestions for my campaign.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, you've come to the right place! There are tons of people here who can give you advice, experience, etc. on a host of issues.

There are also some fan-made PDF resources available in the Tools forum. Feel free to download them all, including the brand new FORCE POWERS document that Gry and Cheshire have just published. They've compiled a very complete list of the different powers available to Force users- and not just Jedi, either.

Welcome to the Pit. Pay your membership fee to Fluffy the Rancor, and have a blast!

GAME ON!!!
PsiberDragon
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... welcome to the pit.. Smile

We're (mostly) friendly and we don't (usually) bite (much or hard).

Laughing

As Skyler pointed out - Grab as many of the sourcebooks by GRY SARTH as you can - they're well worth it.

Oh, yeah... and Skyler forgot to mention... don't hit on Fluffy's girlfriend... he's a little... touchy... about people doing that.... Wink
Aise
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right i'll try to remember that, don't hit on the rancors girlfirend. And thanks for the source books this site rocks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: