The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Ship Counters
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Ship Counters
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebertran
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Ship Counters Reply with quote

Hey guys, I've gone ahead and made myself 1" ship counters for my own personal game, but they came out pretty cool. I made them on photoshop.

Would there be an interest for me posting something like this?

I ask because i want to post them, but I guess I'll need permission from the guy who runs the site I took the images from, it's one of the deckplan sites. It would be a shame if he didn't let me, because at the end, everyone online is essentially using Lucas's copyrighted works in their own way. This guy didn't invent the tie fighter after all...

Anyways, just wanted to se if there would be an interest in this so I can finish them up and put them here on the pit.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would totally be interested. I'd like to see them when you're finishedl
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i'd love to see your work, ebertran, and I completely agree with you on fan-material ownership. However I have received some very blunt "cease and desist" e-mails from those deckplan guys for using their artwork in my Starships Stats book. I tried to be reasonable and ask politely, but they wouldn't budge. they say they only want their material to be available at their website...........
ebertran
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gry, we spoke earlier, I wrote you about "planets collection".
I just dl'd all your weapons, aliens, books.... they are friggin awesome!
MA-3PO
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is anyone working on any other projects right now?
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I have "Galaxy Guide 16: Revenge of the Sith" halfway done and currently in the backburner. "Galaxy Guide 13: The Phantom Menace" as a future project and "Starships Stats - Revised & Expanded" pretty much done, but frozen because of the art embargo.
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im working on a combat helper. basically, you put in your chrs stats, the enemys stats and it can do rolls for you keep track of all the enemies stats and such. got a bunch done, but its around exam time, so im gonna finish it around xmas break. you can always let me know if there is a feature that you would like in a helper program Razz

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've currently keeping the KotOR sourcebook for safe-keeping at the moment. However the project is officially stalled.

I'm going to begin working on a player houndout walking new players through character creation and advancement. I'm going to be introducing some people to the D6 system in the near future, and I'm doing the document to help them out, but I'll post it here when I'm done to help out the other GMs.

I've had idle thoughts of continuing a complete Force users guide, but that's a long ways away. I've found some things on some WEG alternate Force traditions that are very interesting, but there isn't a big need for them here and now.

There was a Gamblers and Scoundrels Galaxy Guide that I contributed to, however I haven't heard anything on the project for almost a year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: