The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Commercial...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Commercial...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Commercial... Reply with quote

My group, on occasion, has been able to arrange Endorsements (The Rodian Bounty Hunter in my group, in fact, has an ongoing endorsement of Hoverchairs after we had a downhill chase in them.).

So, here's what I'd picture Crunch's would be... Well... Save for the "Small Bunny Ranch" he's planning on building once he's retired.

*A Short, Stout Klatoonian comes out, looking VERY upset. His armour is much patched, and he is dripping with weapons*

"Crunch SMASH!" *Breaks Cinderblock next to him with the butt of a strange blaster rifle* "Crunch BLAST!" *Shoots a series of targets with the same blaster rifle that fires at an insane rate* "CRUNCH BLAST AND SMASH!!!" *A launched grenade comes from the underbelly mount of the blaster rifle, taking out the wall*

Announcer: "Yes, Prax Arms Model AXM-50, the infamous 'Blast and Smash', official longarm of the Far Orbit Fleet Boarding Teams, and their point being, Crunch! Order yours today!"
Hellstorm
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before i'd let my players get sponsors, they would have to be known thru out the galaxy...but of course local sponsoring could be arranged.

I wonder who would sponsor Darth Vader ? Twisted Evil 8)

Peter Griffin: "Embrace The Fear." -Family Guy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell, Me B'y, the Far Orbit Fleet in my GMs universe is practically known the Universe Over.

As for Darth Vader... Sienar Fleet Systems and Kuat Drive Yards! Makers of the finest "Personal Craft" in the Universe under the Empire. Laughing
Hellstorm
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guys will start as virtual unknowns so before the attract that much attention they'll have alot of adventuring to do. 8)

Peter Griffin: "Embrace The Fear." -Family Guy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell... We *WERE* unknowns. Now we're the most infamous Privateer Fleet in the Known Universe! Literally, that's what we're called on the "Biography HoloNet". Laughing
Rathe Ehtar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnar's rep is known by word of mouth on Tatooine.

"I don't buy that cluck like a dog, bark like a chicken stuff." -Col. Jack O'Neill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: