The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

P.I.T.A
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> P.I.T.A
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:06 am    Post subject: P.I.T.A Reply with quote

Ok, I've mentioned him in a couple of threads so here is the first character I'll post on here.

Name: P.I.T.A
Type: Protocol Droid
Model: 3PO Huma-Cyborg Relations Droid
Physical Description: P.I.T.A is a metallic green protocol droid with blue optic sensors. He has a plesant sounding voice, though he tends to speak very quickly when he gets nervous. He has a gold crest on his right chest plate and both upper arm sections.

Dexterity 2D
Blaster: Stun Blaster 3D
Brawling parry 1D+1
Dodge 5D
Grenade: Glop Grenade 3D
Melee parry 1D+1
Running 2D+1

Knowledge 6D
Alien species 7D
Bureaucracy 6D+2
Cultures 7D
Languages 12D
Planetary systems 7D+1

Mechanical 2D
Astrogation 2D+2
Communications 3D
Repulsorlift operations 4D
Sensors 3D+2
Space transports 4D
Starship shields 7D

Perception 3D
Bargain 3D+1
Investigation 4D
Persuasion 3D+1
Search 4D+2
Sneak 4D+1

Strength 1D
Stamina 2D

Technical 2D
Computer programming/repair 4D
Droid programming 4D+2
Droid repair 3D+1
First aid 3D+1
First aid: Human 4D

Special Abilities:
Life Preservation Programming: P.I.T.A is unable to kill living beings. However, this program has been altered to allow him to stun or restrain living beings.
Memory Recovery: P.I.T.A recieved special programming to allow him to keep his memories and personallity loaded into a safe sector of his systems so as to be able to reload them after a memory wipe. If P.I.T.A recieves a memory wipe, this programming kicks in following it. Roll 1D to see if it restores his memory. If the result is 1, the program waits one hour to attempt to reload them again. The program continues in this cycle until it succesfully reloads his memories and personality. Reload time is 3D minutes.

Story Factors:
Memory Recovery Programming: Characters may attempt to discover the location of P.I.T.A's Memory Recovery Programming and remove it, however, it requires three Heroic droid programming rolls. And even then there is always the chance that P.I.T.A has secertly made numerous backups of the MRP, each requiring twice as many Heroic droid programming rolls than the one before it.

Move: 9
Force Sensitive: No
Force Points: 1
Dark Side Points: 0
Character Points: 5

Equipment: Stun Blaster (2D in stun), 6 glop grenades (6D/5D/3D, damage represents strength of glop and not actual damage) equipment shoulder pouch, comlink, datapad

Background: P.I.T.A's history is a bit of a mystery, even to him. Like most droids, P.I.T.A recieved regular memory wipes at one time. Now his earliest memories occured after his last effective memory wipe when he became a part of the protocol droid pool on the Kuari Princess II. He served aboard the luxury liner for a year before he crossed paths with Thalen Falener, a young noble woman from an Inner Rim World. After meeting her he has never been the same.

Assigned as a personal vallet to Ms. Falener, P.I.T.A quickly found himself wrapped up in an adventure on Algara II, something he didn't like in the least. The adventure resulted in Falener and P.I.T.A missing the depature of the Kuari Princess II, leading to the two sharing further adventures together, including many against Imperial and Hutt forces. It was during these adventures that P.I.T.A found his programming changed to allow him to stun or restrain living beings and to be able to recover his memories and personality after a memory wipe. He also learned how to use a stun blaster, glop grenades, and fly space transports as Ms. Falener's personal pilot.

When Falener appeared to join the Rebellion, P.I.T.A had no choice but to go with her despite his personal wish to get back to his owners and the Kuari Princess II. Since the Battle of Endor, in which he was thankfull Ms. Falener remained at Sluis Van during the battle and thus kept him out of it, P.I.T.A has parted company with Thalen Falener. Now he hopes to maybe find his masters again, if they too survived the Galactic Civil War. Still, he finds himself teaming up with folks who seem to keep him from his duties.

Personality: P.I.T.A is extremely annoying. He is also easily scared and paranoid. If he thinks he's about to get a memory wipe, he'll stun all those around him and run a far away as possible. If he thinks folks are going to use him to investigate a potentially dangerous stituation, he'll stun them and run away. However, if he thinks a friend is in trouble, then he'll come to their aid no matter how scared he maybe. And if he gets into a battle in space, he will stun whoever refuses to let him operate the shields as he believes he can operate them far better than anyone else. But then that's just preserving his own metal hide.

Quote: "Imperial stormtroopers are approaching you say? Oh my, yes, Isee thattheyare. Andtheirblastersare pointingatus!I'mgonnabescrapiron!RUN!!!!"

I still have to put this up on my site, especially the crest. The crest is supposed to be two crescent moons with large spikes on their inner curves. One crescent moon point up and one point down, one ontop of the other.

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pics of P.I.T.A and his crest here

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: