The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

User names
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> User names Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Expendable Hero
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My most common character names are Victor Reed and Ryan Laslo. Originally it was Victor Laslo and Ryan Reed but I like it better the other way so thats how it is. Although I have to be careful not to say Victor Reed to fast to people or people think I am saying Victory.
I also use Expendable as you can see. I chose that name for a couple reasons. The first is that when my friends and I play FPS most of the people refuse to go up the middle because you tend to die a lot more and end up with a lower score. Me I like going head on just fine. Means I don't have to worry about missing the action whenever I try and go up the flanks it seems like I can never find the enemies. Also for a while we where all running with names that we felt where fitting for grunts doomed to die. I don't remember what game we where playing at the time mostly all I remember is the constant dying. Although I get a lot of flak from Expendable which is sad.
Reyus Graven
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tend to go with Reyus Graven, Shadrack McCloud, Geist Draven Nathaniel, and Paximus Nelms as my character names. I also have a name for a meaningless grunt that comes from a long family of nameless grunts. Nemo McFodder its my online game sort of name. Like Expendable's name it goes for the timeless tradition of charging over minefields directly at enemy bunkers cause its just boring to go around.
Sith'Ari Lizanthrin
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine should not have been mine.

It is MY character. But I feel the name suits me less than my usual handle for forums. But.

Sith'ari Lizanthrin Jaden Kelmarr Korr Ragnos is the character I am playing in a long run canon deviant story. I have rebuilt the Sith by destroying them and building anew. Think of the Imperial Knights, the Jedi view our order as misguided but not out and out evil.

As I am exceedingly "in to" the character, she came to mind when I joined the forums.

((And contrary to what you would expect from a name like that she is from from munchkinized. 8D Lightsabers, 10/10/10 Control, Sense, Alter. Still well below Grand Master Skywalker. (whom we interact with semi regularly) Though his time draws to a close soon.))

Alexis
*smiles*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: