The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

The droid that wanted to be human
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> The droid that wanted to be human
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GMT
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: The droid that wanted to be human Reply with quote

I thought I'd just toss this up here for the amusement and interest of all, as this seems to be an excellent SWRPG forum.

So, I'm the GM, and one of my (female) players plays a BD-3000 droid. This droid has been modified a bit, of course, and is a crack shot with a blaster rifle as well as being able to translate languages and make tea and cookies (which she constantly does.)

The droid has an unusual goal: she wants to become as human as possible. The player's solution for this has been to go into about 80,000 credits of debt, and worked with a cyberneticist and a Kaminoan cloner to design and build a new droid body, with a living organic coating. Kind of like Guri meets a T-800. The new body isn't much tougher or faster than her old body, for the sake of game balance, but it is a sufficient upgrade to allow her to raise skills and attributes with CPs without needing to pay for more hardware and software for herself, which was her goal.

Did I mention the organic coating is also designed to be a beautiful human female? The rest of the group has no idea she is about to make the body swap; I can't wait to see their reactions. I forsee a huge list of great roleplaying topics, everything from this droid trying to remember she needs to wear clothes now, to learning how to do facial expressions.

I love my group.
Golbez
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are a fan of the Terminator series, you may want to check out The Sarah connor chronicles. One of the terminators, is a teenage girl, living with a Teenage John Connor.

There have been a few funny moments involving female underwear and the such. Might give you and your player some ideas.
GMT
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not missed an episode of the Sarah Connor Chronicles. Smile

She's not nearly that powerful, though. It would be unfair to the other PCs and unbalancing to the game. She's making more of a human replicant.
Golbez
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just meant the social situations Cameron gets into.

telling that girl she looked fat, and pulling the bullets out topless while John was asleep.

I laughed so hard when Sarah told her to "put em away" or "holster those before he wakes up"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: