The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

ARC Troopers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> ARC Troopers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kirkler
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: ARC Troopers Reply with quote

Ok I've search around and found nothing. Does anyone have Stats and skills for an ARC trooper? Perhaps I missed the thread it was in if thats the case can you direct me to the right place.

Thanks

I found the old thread. Guess I suck at using the search function. Sorry about this.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got D20 stats off the WotC website that I converted for making a PC for one of Jamfke's PbPs. Not sure if the stats I've got for Trapper are with a few extras or what. Give me a little and I'll see about converting for you.

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dexterity 3D+2
Blaster 6D+2, blaster: blaster rifle 7D+2, blaster artillery, dodge 4D+1, grenade, melee combat 6D+2, missile weapons
Knowledge 2D+1
Intimidation 4D+1, survival 2D+2, tactics 3D+2
Mechanical 3D
Communications 3D+1, powersuit operation 3D+2, sensors 3D+1
Perception 2D
Search 7D+1
Strength 3D+1
Climbing/jumping 5D+1, stamina 4D+1, swimming 3D+2
Technical 2D
Computer programming/repair 3D, demolitions 3D+2, droid programming 3D
Move: 10
Special Abilities:
Speed Drawing: Also known as “quick draw” and “snap shot.” This reflects the character’s ability to speed draw with appropriate weapons (examples: blaster pistols, hold-out blasters, or heavy blaster pistols), using their blaster skill or appropriate specialization. When speed drawing, the character may not do anything else in the round, including dodge. However, they may make multiple speed draw shots in the same round and may shoot at more than one target at -1D per target in addition to all other penalties. When speed drawing, the character splits their blaster skill dice between two areas: speed draw dice and accuracy dice. Speed draw dice are used to determine who shoots first, whoever rolls highest fires first. Accuracy dice are used to see if the target is hit. Characters making multiple shots suffer multiple action penalties to both speed draw dice and accuracy dice. When used for dueling, the character who fires first is the only one firing at that time, the other character may return fire only if they have not been injured. Any character who is stunned by a speed draw shot loses -3D off all following shots for that round. Characters may use speed draw against characters trying to dodge or perform other actions. The character performing speed draw rolls their speed draw dice against the target’s dodge. If their roll is higher, it is as if the target character did not dodge at all.
Equipment: ARC Trooper armor (Armor Protection: +1D physical and energy; Comlink: Tongue-activated helmet comlink; Body Glove: Climate controlled body glove allows operation in uncomfortably cold or warm climates; MFTAS: Multi-Frequency Targeting Acquisition System, adds +1D to search checks, +1D to ranged weapon skill uses against targets moving more than 10 meters per Round, polarized lenses prevent flash-blinding; Utility Belt: High-tension wire, grappling hooks, spare blaster power packs, ion flares, concentrated rations, spare comlink, water packs, 2 medpacs), comlink, ARC Trooper Assualt Rifle (Range: 10-40/130/350; Damage: 5D+2) BlasTech DC-17 pistol (Range: 2-8/24/112; Damage: 4D; Game Notes: The dynamic power cell adds 2 charges to the ammunition count every round the weapon is not fired, up to maximum capacity), 6 frag grenades

Wanted Poster
Kirkler
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet thanks man. I'm going to put those to good use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: