The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Dask Rowan the Force Spirit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Dask Rowan the Force Spirit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darthomer09
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Dask Rowan the Force Spirit Reply with quote

Dask Rowan was once a great Jedi Master. Born on the planet of Edan II, he soon became a young Rebel soldier and quickly learned to pilot a ship and use a blaster. Through his journeys, he found a small Jedi holocron and unlocked the dormant Jedi powers sleeping within him. After several years of training under the holocron, he gained the abilities and knowledge to rival those of Master Skywalker. While handling bodyguard duty on Nar Shadaa with his padawan, Akaron Darkray, he was attacked by a group of dark warriors known as the Shadow Dragons who had the ability to use dark and unknown force powers. The knights surrounded him and Akaron and Dask was slayn, giving Akaron a chance to escape. At that time, his body became no more and his spirit left to become one with the force. Unfortunately for him, the Shadow Dragons captured his spirit in a dark device known as a Sohl-Ja. His soul was henceforth
forced to stay in this world, never able to become wholly one with the force. Several years later, Akaron, now a Master himself, infiltrated the Shadow Dragon's facilities and destroyed the Sohl-Ja holding Dask captive. Dask lives on as a Force Spirit and now resides within the body of his captor yet still retains the ability to leave that body and travel as a Force Spirit.

In Soviet Russia, RPG plays you!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he leaves the body does it then become able to control itself again?
darthomer09
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The host is dead so I don't beleive that would happen, but hey, my GMs a psyco. He probably would.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

darthomer09 wrote:
The host is dead so I don't beleive that would happen, but hey, my GMs a psyco. He probably would.

So if the body is dead does it rot while it is being possesed of is it counted as being alive while possesed?

Also do things like stun bolts effect a possesed corpse?
darthomer09
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My GM explained to me that while I am possesing a dead corpse, the body fuctions and works like a regular body would and does deteriorate as long as I am not in the body. [/quote]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: