The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Looking to join a game
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview -> Looking to join a game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
names_are_useless
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Looking to join a game Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm looking to join in one of the pbp games here on Rancor Pit. I will warn you it'll be my first SW d6 game (don't worry, I know how to RP a character, just not an expert with the rules).

I would preferably like to play in a Rebellion Era game Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it depends on how exactly you define "Rebellion Era..." You'd do well to check the beginning posts for the different games to see which ones best fit the time frame you want to play in.

There are a couple games that are Old Republic era, so make sure you check them before asking to join. All the gamemasters are cool and will answer any questions you have...
noctum_carpe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well check out into the fire i have lost some chars and would love new ones.

You may fire when ready
Alcon
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take a look at the Thractin Campaign. There's a char there who's previous player abandoned him and needs a player. Also I wouldn't be opposed to new characters if you have an idea that fits the setting and you wanna join in.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
names_are_useless
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alcon wrote:
Take a look at the Thractin Campaign. There's a char there who's previous player abandoned him and needs a player. Also I wouldn't be opposed to new characters if you have an idea that fits the setting and you wanna join in.

The Thractin Campaign looks interesting. I checked out the abandoned character (Damor Moog) and I'm thinking about playing him. There's nothing worse for an RPG then an abandoned player character Crying or Very sad

I'm gonna try and catch up with this RPG and understand the Ithorian better.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
obidancer
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See the good part of it: you just arrive and you're the boss!
The Ithorian is a big part of the team since he sort of links us all together. That'd be cool if he could be played!
names_are_useless
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obidancer wrote:
See the good part of it: you just arrive and you're the boss!
The Ithorian is a big part of the team since he sort of links us all together. That'd be cool if he could be played!

I'm over 75% sure I'll play the Ithorian Wink

I'm almost done reading all the IC posts. Will also need to read all the character bios so I have a better idea of Damor's past with the other adventurers. There are also a few other things confusing me about this RPG, so I'll be asking you all in the OOC.
obidancer
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Start reading page 4 of the OOC, that's where ideas for the back story started to grow.

Little has really been developped so far so you should be able to jump in witout much problem.
names_are_useless
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

obidancer wrote:
Start reading page 4 of the OOC, that's where ideas for the back story started to grow.

Little has really been developped so far so you should be able to jump in witout much problem.

So are those ideas official in the story?

I'm really not sure WHY the Ithorian picked up some of you (especially Hov, a credit-spending leech who GAMBLED AWAY MY SHIP, and Rogue, a common criminal who STOLE MY ID!)

Ah Ithorians ... so peaceful and forgiving Razz

Of course ... some lines must be crossed Twisted Evil
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: