The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Don't let this great opportunity pass you by.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview -> Don't let this great opportunity pass you by.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedi Schrute
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Don't let this great opportunity pass you by. Reply with quote

Is something...missing, in your campaign?

Feeling a bit unsatisfied by the current state of your GM-PC relationship?

Need something to spice things up on your boards?

Well have I got the solution for you...

Me!

If you're in the market for another PC for your campaign, you won't find a better RPer this side of the internet.

Maybe you've got 5 Bounty Hunters and 4 Jedi in your campaign and are looking for someone to have D in something other than DEX, Force Powers, or STR. A small investment in Me!, and you'll get a PC who
loves playing a character with high KNOW and PERC attributes!

With Me! you'll get a dedicated player who enjoys writing a quality in depth background chock full of adventure hooks, villains, past loves, and contacts for your GMing pleasure.

Don't miss out on this opportunity, act now! PM Jedi Schrute for your dose of Me! today!

(On a serious note, just looking to see if anyone had an opening in another campaign. I'm getting greedy, already in 1 on this board, just keep thinking up character ideas and I got nowhere to play'em =(. Or, if anyone knows another forum or board where I could find some hot, PbP action, lemme know. Thanks all!)
DarthMortis
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: Don't let this great opportunity pass you by. Reply with quote

Jedi Schrute wrote:

Maybe you've got 5 Bounty Hunters and 4 Jedi in your campaign and are looking for someone to have D in something other than DEX, Force Powers, or STR. A small investment in Me!, and you'll get a PC who
loves playing a character with high KNOW and PERC attributes!

Something like this happened in the first game that I ever played, there were 6 characters, 3 Bounty Hunters and 3 Jedi's (One was failed/lightsaber and me and the other Jedi had alter.) Well, I was getting bored with being 1 of 3 Jedi, so I told my GM that I was sick of it, and he said that I could make a new character, so he killed off my jedi (We were all relatively weak, so it didn't take much) and I made myself a Conman/Gambler (I can't remember the actual name, but yeah) named Argo, to be fair though, even though everyone was either a bounty hunter or Jedi they all weren't focused in the same things, like, Blade, on of the bounty hunters, was more focused in physical combat, Haywire, Another bounty hunter, was focused in Technical skills. Argo was good at : Blaster, Space Transports, First Aid/Medicine, Streetwise, Gamble...he was basically the glue that fit in where the rest of the group didn't
"I believe the Jedi are weak so they give up their emotions. I believe the Sith are weak so they give up to their emotions. I lay somewhere in the middle, not afraid to keep my emotions, but afraid to lose myself in them." - Daroth Mortanis
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jedi Schrute
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, one of my first games, nearly everyone was a mercenary or bounty hunter or some Tank or something that was totally overpowered. I, being the practical one in the group, decided to be our Pho'Pheahian mechanic. Little did I know, that our GM ran on the mildly sadistic side, and thought that regular Stormtroopers just didn't cut it. Anyone who didn't have 3D+2 or higher STR wound up getting toasted.
I believe by the end of our short run, my Pho'Pheahian had gotten all his arms and a leg blown off, replaced by cybernetics. But, our last adventure, everyone was forced to race a swoop in Blizz Pinnix's race course...the one in Wretched Hives, my character being the only one with a decent MECH skill, I used CPs in the first part, and an FP in the last and made it through alive! So...pays to put dice in things other than STR and DEX
K21DUBIE
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will help pimp Jedi Schrute and say that he just made a character in my game and he does have a few good adventure hooks that can be used later. Very nice in depth background, I enjoyed it very much.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: