The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Star Wars minis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Star Wars minis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadoes
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Star Wars minis Reply with quote

Are the stats for the various figures in the mini game also in the d20? or just the mini game and has anyone thought about doing some conversions? Maybe a silly question I know Smile
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the minis have d20 RPG stats, though most do not. One of the requirements of Lucasfilm is that artwork appears on the reverse side, and not stats. However, the stats that are in the previews do have RPG stats.

It is possible to convert those stats posted in the previews. Is there anything specific that you're looking for, or do you just like the idea of having D6 stats for your minis?
shadoes
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just some of the minis are kinda kewl and I want to use them. The various Mandolorlans and such. I can do the conversion just wondered if anyone else had already done it. No point in reinventing the wheel Smile

I don;t actually play the mini game. Using them as RPG minis Smile
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do both. I know a lot of D6'ers around here wince at the idea, but I rather enjoy the minis game.
ebertran
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This website http://store02.prostores.com/servlet/auggiesgames/Categories?category=Star+Wars+Mini%27s sells both SW and D&D minis cheaper as singles, rather than a random pack...

I use it to feed my D&D minis addiction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: