The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

TOTJ Era Game: The Silent Sect
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview -> TOTJ Era Game: The Silent Sect Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: TOTJ Era Game: The Silent Sect Reply with quote

THK wrote:

Note: For those wishing to try out a species that has been undiscovered…That’s fine (you still have to run it by with me), but there has to be a really good reason as to why you’re amongst the stars and apart from your kind.
Um THK can we play custom made up Species? I have a write up on My PC's Near-Human Race (Called the Zanlites, though he is of 3/4 human blood partially), providing they ar Balanced and you look them over? Though I've never Ran SW D6 as a GM, if I did I'd cap most acceptable player character race at 13D or lower... I've done up my PC as a basic Human/Near-Human in stats but would like to adjust him to my write up if it is okay with you... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: