The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Star Wars Legacy: Only you control your destiny...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview -> Star Wars Legacy: Only you control your destiny...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lando The Archmagi
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:33 am    Post subject: Star Wars Legacy: Only you control your destiny... Reply with quote

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away the galaxy is in chaos with the Empire now ruled by the Sith and the remaining Imperial and Alliance groups fighting to regain control. The Jedi are few and in hiding or fighting on the side of the Alliance or themselves as needed. During this time scum and villiany are in abundance much like during the prior 130 years in which the Rebellion took place. This is a time of heroes, heroines and those in the gray areas in between.

This will be a Legacy era pbp campaign centered around activities of a privateer who has returned from the past and is looking to find out his Legacy and reclaim it.

I'll probably use Invisible Castle for the dieroller or roll my own dice as needed.

http://invisiblecastle.com/

Rules: Second Edition Revised and Expanded with materials converted from various sourcebooks especially the Legacy era one.

Optional Rules: Pirates and Privateers/Scouts and related d6 sourcebooks and fan material.

Run concepts/ideas here or by me privately or via email.

email: landothearchmagi at comcast.net (replace at with @)

Players
Falcon79
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: