The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Reference Pages Compilation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Reference Pages Compilation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xingyi
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reference Pages Compilation Reply with quote

Is there a document containing all the reference pages from the WEG books, like the ones at the end of Galaxy Guide 6 for example?
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to try to be a bit more specific than "reference pages," as that phrase is really open to interpretation. Honestly the first thing that popped into my head was all of the times where an WEG text says "For more details, see [book title here] page, [number]."

What I see in the back of GG6 is a list of charts and tables. Do you mean you would like a document with all of the charts and tables from all of the WEG books?
xingyi
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean...like those charts that start on page 89 of GG6. The charts of mishaps, rules, etc.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I thought, but I wanted to make sure. No. No one has a PDF of that. Someone was working on a project with that and all of the optional rules in the, but I don't know what ever became of that project.

Netbooks have this nasty habit of starting, but never finishing. This board is pretty lucky to have the support that it does to have pushed out as many netbooks as it has.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: