The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Post Your Favorite Character: With Stats
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Post Your Favorite Character: With Stats Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Liam (Gunman) Kissane
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend ran an Epic campaign where my PC was a Meris Medic who had studied Agriculture, and was a crack shot with a Blaster Pistol. At the end of it we had our own fleet of Capital ships and basically answered directly to Admiral Ackbar and Mon Mothma, although we were always in the front line of the action.
(Yes, by then most of us were tired of the game - a fact lost on the GM until we threatened mutiny).
My PC ended up getting shot a lot during the campaign, so a phrase was coined "...when all else fails - shoot the Medic!" Laughing
You may note some House Skills "borrowed" from other RPGs

As of the end of the game:
Brigadeer Raavik Sodturner (Order of The New Rupublic) aka "Doc"

DEX 4d, Blaster 8d+2 (Blaster Pistol 10d+1), Dodge 10d+1, Grenade 4d+1, Melee Combat 7d, Missile Weapons 6d, Pick Pocket 5d, Running 5d

KNO 4d, Alien Species 5d, Languages 6d+1, Planetary Systems 6d+1, Scholar 5d+1 (Agriculture 5d+1), Streetwise 4d, Tactics 5d, Value 4d, Weather Prediction 5d+1, Agriculture 6d

STR 3d, Athletics 3d, Brawling 4d+2, Climb/Jump 4d+2, Lifting 3d+2, Stamina 3d+1, Swimming 3d+2

MECH 1d, Beast Riding 2d+2, Communications 2d+2, Repulsorlift Operations 5d+2, Sensors 1d+1, Space Transports 2d+2, Starfighter Piloting 2d, Starship Gunnery 5d+1

PER 3d, Bargain 3d+1, Command 4d+2, Con 7d, Hide 4d, Search 5d, Sneak 7d+2, Spot 6d+1

TECH 4d, Blaster Repair 6d+1, Capital Ship Repair 4d+2, Computer Prog/Repair 6d+1, First Aid 10d+1 (Medicine 3d), Repulsorlift Repair 4d, Security 4d+2, Space Transport Repair 7d, Starfighter Repair 4d+1

EQUIP Armoured Cloak and Vest (+2Ph/+2En), Modified DL-18 (5d), Stormtrooper One Carbine, MGL-1 Grenade Launcher, Knife, Vibroblade, Frag Grenades, Medical Backpack, Medkits, 10,542,068 Credits (after expenses).

Also, we never went anywhere without our Hoverboards (as per Back To The Future movie). Very handy. Very Happy

I'm glad I played in the Epic Campaign - would I do it again?
Not for while me thinks.
Dan Solo
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I'll go ahead and post Jenos Torvec, AKA "the Corellian MacGuyver"

Species: Human
Sex: Male

Dexterity 3d
Blaster 5d
Dodge 5d
Grenade 4d+1
Running 4d+1
Vehicle Blasters 4d

Knowledge 3d
Alien Species 4d
Languages 4d
Tactics 3d+1

Mechanical 3d+2 (I'd hoped to eventually improve this to 4d, but the game didn't last long enough)
Space Transports 5d
Starfighter Piloting 5d
Repulsorlift Operations 5d
Starship Guns 5d
Starship Shields 5d
Walker Operations 4d

Perception 2d+2
Con 4d
Sneak 4d
Search 3d
Persuade 3d

Strength 2d
Climb/Jump 3d

Technical 4d
Computer Programming/Repair 5d
Demolition 5d (I really liked this skill Wink )
Space Transport Repair 5d
Starship Repair 5d
Droid Programming 5d
Droid Repair 5d
Security 5d
Kitbash 4d+2 (special homebrew skill that was responsible for performing MacGuyver-like stunts when no other skill really applied)
Capship Repair 4d+1

This character was pretty much intended as someone who could fix (or break) anything, and fly or drive anything. A lot of his higher skills only ever got one roll in the campaign I was in, but he was still a lot of fun, resulting in such catchphrases as "It can't be that different from a starfighter" (for situations where his absurdly high Mechanical or Technical attributes made him the best choice to attempt a task... including First Aid attempts), my first die roll of the game allowing him to successfully take out a TIE fighter with a door, and at one point having an AT-ST listed as equipment on his character sheet.
Akari
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Akari Cloudtamer
Sex: Female

Dexterity: 4d
Running: 5d (Sprinting: 6d)
Blasters: 4d+2
Dodge: 6d
Melee: 4d+2 (Stun-Baton: 6d)

Knowledge: 2d
Lore: 3d (Jedi Lore 4d+1)
Languages: 3d

Perception: 3d
Search: 4d (Tracking: 5d)
Survival: 4d (Jungle: 5d)
Stealth: 4d

Strength: 3d
Climb/Jump: 4d (Climb: 5d)
Brawling: 5d (Teras Käsi: 6d+2)

Mechanical: 2d
Space Transports: 3d
Repulsorlift Operation: 3d (Glider-Backpack: 4d)

Technical: 2d
First Aid: 4d+1

Sense: 2d+1
Control: 2d+1

(unfortunately I lost sheet two with all her force powers on it... Crying or Very sad )

----<snip>----
Background (as posted 2 years ago)

It all began with Order 66. Yasuro Cloudtamer, a promising young human Padawan at this time, received the mental warning of his mentor to hide in the outer rim. By accident he discovered a vast jungle planet in the Quelii sector (Dathomir) with a strong darkside aura that should hide his force powers nicely. He hid his YT-1150 freighter and started to settle on the aparently uninhabited, and more importantly, uncharted planet.

After some time on the planet his presence was discovered by a band of Amazon-like darkside force witches who called themself the Nightsisters. He put up a valiant fight, but was eventually subdued by their overwhelming powers. They brought Yasuro before their queen Chu-Thadra and she sensed the "magical energies" in the lowly male. Her plan was to give birth to a heir anyway and with a talented outsider like that, it might just become a child worthy of her position. With her mysterious force powers, she managed to control the mind of the young Padawan and have a child with him, carelessly tossing him into the slave pits afterwards where all males were kept.

During the hard labor of the next years, Yasuro trained and honed his force skills and kept spying on the force witches, working on a plan to at least free his daughter who her mother called Aki-Thadra. Eight years after queen Chu-Thadra gave birth, he managed to free all the slaves and in the resulting chaos capture his daughter the village. After a hot pursuit scene they reached his old freighter and managed to lift off from Dathomir.

In the following years he began to systematically remove the darkside taint that her mother indoctrinated her with and began to train the child who he renamed to Akari to not remind her of her sinister heritage in the ways of the force, in firm conviction that the primitive Nightsisters had no way to follow them.

Akaris mother Chu-Thadra however was more then furious, being tricked by a lowly male like that and swore revenge. She began casting a self-designed ritual to force one of those metal flying crafts onto the planet. Several years later, if by accident or due to the massive ritual, a pirate vessel landed on Dathomir to resupply and Chu-Thadra took her chance. In a dramatic display of her frightning mastery of the force, she slew the leader of the pirates, forced the others to acknowledge her as their new leader and took off with them to find her captured daughter.

When Akari was 14, she was already well on the way of becoming a Padawan. Her fathers efforts had cleansed almost every trace of her old self and enabled her to see what was wrong with her mothers teachings. She showed an incredible talent for learning and was almost ready for lightsaber training when the freighter suddenly was attacked by pirates and Yasuro and Akari were startled to see queen Chu-Thadra herself standing in the hatch! A fight between Yasuro and Chu-Thadra broke out, lightsaber versus destructive force powers and Yasuro managed to push his daughter into the only lifeboat on board. While she was jettisoned from the two docked vessels she could witness a huge explosion over her head, engulfing the ships in a fireball and ripping them into tiny pieces.

Akari, shocked by the loss, quickly gained her composure again and tried to make her way, earning some money on backwater planets, staying close to starports and carefully overhearing when people talked about the legend of the Jedis... Then one day her father appeared in a dream. He told her to seek out a certain inhospitable planet, uncharted and far away from the traderoutes and wait there. With her last money she persuaded an independent cartographer to take her there and land on the planet, but he got caught in a tremendous lightning blast which fried almost everything electric on board and the ship crashlanded on the planet, killing the pilot. Akari however survived, badly wounded.

----<snip>----

Yep, Akari was pretty much subpar in our campaign, but I liked her even more because of it! While the other characters toted their E-Webs around with skills of 9d+ she used her sporting-blaster pistol quite creatively (Doesnt that look like a power coupling behind that bounty hunter? BOOM!) and was able to go toe-to-toe with quick Teras-Käsi Takedowns and her trusty stun-baton, as she hated to end a life. She never learned to use a lightsaber, as she wasn't so far in her training to begin to use one.

I spent 60 xp on raising Akaris Perception from 2d to 3d (as our GM demanded I start with just 15 dice of stats, because of her Jedi training) and was just starting to collect to do the same for Knowledge, but the campaign ended kinda prematurely for me...

She looked pretty much like a young Tennel-Ka (my mum is an artist and painted an awesome picture of her in oil - no, not my avatar pic, that was done by a friend of mine) with the red hair, green eyes, tiny braids and all, but her personality was somewhat more outgoing and fun-loving.
hazardchris
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit of an old topic but I thought that I'd drop in my favorite character, he was an NPC from my campaign.

He used to be a field operative but was assigned to command for reasons that he won't discuss (he's not pleased to be working a "desk job"). He's the players mission commander and their main source of psychological abuse and sometimes savior. He died in the second-to last game, my players actually went through stages of grief afterwards.

I should note that I had a couple of house rules in play here.

- Combined Brawling and Brawling Parry, did the same with Melee Weapons and Melee Parry.

- Made Martial Arts have a requirement of Brawling 5D

Let me make you a picture!
dhawk
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my longest-played character, Damien Losator. Created him back in 1998 for Star Wars Roleplaying Club, and still utilize him for the most part. Our campaign took place in an alternate universe that branches off just after the Thrawn Campaign.

Character Name: Damien Losator
Sex: Male
Homeworld: Alsakan
Squadron: Azure Squadron
Character Type: New Republic starfighter pilot

Dexterity 3D
Blaster 4D+1, Brawling Parry 3D, Dodge 3D, Melee Combat 4D, Vehicle Blasters 4D

Knowledge 2D
Intimidation 2D, Planetary Systems 3D, Tactics: Starfighters 3D, Value 3D, Willpower 2D

Mechanical 4D
Astrogation 4D, Communications 4D, Repulsorlift Operation 4D+1, Sensors 4D, Space Transports 4D, Starfighter Piloting 9D+1, Starship Gunnery 9D, Starship Shields 4D+1

Perception 3D
Command 5D+1, Con 3D, Gambling 3D, Persuasion 3D, Search 3D

Strength 3D
Brawling 3D+1, Stamina 3D, Swimming 3D

Technical 3D
Blaster Repair 3D, Droid Repair 3D, Repulsorlift Repair 3D, Starfighter Repair 4D+1

Move: 10
Force Sensitive: No
Force Points: 1
Dark Side Points: 0
Character Points: 5
Equipment: DL-18 blaster pistol (4D damage), New Republic Fighter Corps formal uniforms and duty uniforms, sealed flight suit and helmet, black leather flight jacket adorned with previous unit patches, casual clothes, datapad (with various starfighter tactics manuals)

Background: Damien was once a student from a well-off corporate family on Alsakan during the rise of the New Republic and the retaking of the Core Worlds. Well-educated and studying hard to go to Byblos University, tragedy struck as a trip with his family to Berchest took a turn for the worse. The Empire’s retaking of the Inner Rim world resulted in the death of his parents when the planetary shields fell, and the orbital bombardment commenced.

Young Damien soon found himself caught in the crossfire between the resistance and the Imperial occupation forces. Rather than be killed waiting for the fighting to cease, he joined the group of resistance fighters and was trained in the cockpit of an aging Z-95 headhunter, which he soon mastered engaging Imperial fighters through the crystal canyons of the occupied world. As comrades fell beside him to the laser-fire of TIE fighters, Damien was hardened into an experienced starfighter pilot.
Change moved swiftly and over the matter of a year, the Republic reclaimed the world from Grand Admiral Thrawn’s forces. Eager to continue his fight against the Empire, Damien joined the New Republic Starfighter Corps, where he attended the academy. His skill and tactics during the final simulation against an Interdictor earned himself the rank of Lieutenant, graduating at the top of his class. Shortly after, he was assigned to Blue Squadron under the command of Commander Cello Mesque.

Years have gone by, and at twelve years following the Emperor's defeat at Endor, Damien still serves in the Starfighter Corps, flying A-Wings against the Second Imperium, and striving to protect the sentient beings that make up the members of the New Republic.

Physical Appearance: Standing at five foot eleven inches tall with an athletic build, Damien has dark blue eyes and raven black hair, typically cut short and slicked back. He would be fairly handsome if not for the serious demeanor frequently present on his face. When not in flight suit or uniform of the day, he typically wears a long sleeve dress shirt and slacks, accented with a black leather flight jacket decorated with patches from the previous units he has served in: Azure on his right shoulder as his current unit, and Blue, Distant Sons, Gold, and Silver squadrons on the back.

Objectives: To fight the Empire anyway he can. To watch the backs of his wingmen and if in charge, to bring them all back home alive.

Personality: Cool under fire, yet serious and determined in both his career and off-duty. His loyalty to his friends and comrades run deep, especially in a galaxy where war can (and has) claim the lives of those he respects. He is driven to follow orders with the will to be proactive when no orders are issued.

A quote: “One more marker on the side, one less Imp in the galaxy.”
Doomhead
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry this took some time to upload. Here are my character sheets etc.

http://www.box.net/shared/8t8sz6j7cf

All in .Doc format

Also, here is the link for my Box.net Star Wars Folder:

http://www.box.net/shared/cn6f7sdkog

http://www.box.net/shared/cn6f7sdkog
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is my current character..

Qualen Pennik. Rebel Special Forces Infiltrator, Human
Male, 25 yrs, 6ft2", 178lb
Physical Description: Lanky, buff. Has a real rugged smooth look to him.

Objectives: Since finding out about his brother’s death, Qualen has decided to continue his mission to gather 1 of each Imperial type of armor… and to make the imperials PAY!

Quote: ”Silence is golden, and a silent enemy is priceless”

DEX: 4D. Blaster 4d+1, Dodge 5d (S) Energy weapons 9d, Firearms 8d+1 (S) Assault rifles 11d, Melee combat 5d (S) Vibro dagger 11d, Melee parry 5d (S) Vibro dagger 11d, Brawl parry (S) Rebel spec force martial arts parry 5d+1, Thrown weapons 4d+1
KNOW: 2D. Streetwise 5d, Survival 5d, Tactics 5d, Willpower 4d
MECH: 3D. Repulsorlift operations 4d+2, Starship gunnery 5d+1, Communications 4d, Space transport operations 3d+1
PER: 4D (was 3d starting out, have bumped it up three times). Command 5d+2, Hide 6d, Search 9d+2, Sneak 9d+2, Con 5d+1,
STR: 3D+1 (was 3d, have bumped up once). Brawl 3d+2 (S) RSFMA attack 5d+2
TECH: 3D. First aid 4d, Firearm repair 6d+1

Current totals for CP/FP/DSP.
16/5/0.
Rank points 1018 - Brigadier general
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray wrote:
Who else could I post? (Stats by Hellcat).

Quote:
Fluffy
Type: Adventurer
Gender/Species: Male/Dathomirian Rancor
Age: Unknown Height: 10 meters Weight: Insists a rancor nevers tells their weight
Pyhsical Description: Greyish green and currently cleaning tauntaun off his feet.
DEXTERITY 4D
Brawling parry 5D, dodge 4D+2, melee combat 6D, melee parry 5D+2
KNOWLEDGE 1D
Intimidation 4D, language: Symbolic writing 6D+2, willpower 5D+2
MECHANICAL 0D
PERCEPTION 2D+2
Search: tracking 3D+2
STRENGTH 8D
Brawling 9D
TECHNICAL 1D
Primitive construction 2D, space transport repair 2D
Special Abilities:
Armor: +3D to STR to resist physical and energy damage
Claws: Does STR+3D damage
Teeth: Does STR+5D damage
Special Skills:
Dexterity skills:
Melee weapons: clubs, trees: Time to use: One round. Rancors use this skill and any of the above specializations to wield large objects as melee weapons. Most of these makeshift tools will cause STR+1 Walker-scale damage.
Thrown weapons: boulders, nets, trees: Time to use: One round. Rancors use this skill and any of the above specializations to hurl objects generally considered too heavy for humans to lift. Rancors throw most objects with a range of 20-30/50/100 meters. Most objects will do 2D Walker-scale damage.
Knowledge skills:
Symbolic writing: Time to use: Variable. Rancors use this skill to understand simple commands written by the Witches of Dathomir. A rating of 4D or higher means the rancor can write the language as well.
Story Factors:
Evolved: Dathomirian rancors have evolved over thousands of years. Rancors encounter off of Dathomir will most likely not be identical, though it is possible that a similar evolution has taken place elsewhere in the galaxy.
Domesticated: Most of Dathomir's rancors have been domesticated by the human clans of the world. These rancors are treated as loved pets, even friends, by their human comrades.
Move: 36
Force Sensitive: No
Force Points: 1
Dark Side Points: 1
Character Points: 8
Equipment: Sharpened AT-ST Leg and Foot War Club (STR+2), Custom-made Speeder Dashboard Datapad-Translator (equipped with vocorder, Intellex II computer, and symbolic writing buttons)
Background: Fluffy threatened to use me as a toothpick if I tried documenting his background so I'll let you ask him.
Personality: Fluffy is the happy-go-lucky type, always looking forward to new experinces enjoy or AT-AT to destroy. Insists he'll make an excellent pick pocket some day. He also insists that he's the best starship mechanic in the galaxy, all the stuff he's broke trying to repair it was shodily built in the first place.
Objectives: To find which juggernaut has the candy in it.
A Quote: I can't even translate what he just said in polite company.

Man, I was just this past week thinking about trying to find the old Fluffy thread (well, actually it was the rancor as PC's thread but as I recall that's where Fluffy was born). I'd forgotten what Fluffy's stats looked like.

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: