The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Daevon
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat -> Daevon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Daevon Reply with quote

The lightsabers come back on within a few seconds of shutting off. Before the group stands a small humanoid about a meter tall wielding a lightsaber. Cailum strides forward, his katanas lowered but clearly at the ready. The figure suddenly leaps into motion, attacking Cailum.

"The old order must perish to make way for the new, Master!" The figure screams. Cailum brings up his katana to block the blows.

The battle met, the droid moves to aid Cailum but it can't find an opening as the two combatants flow faster than it can anticipate. Finally after a few minutes The figure gets the upper hand, decapitating Cailum.

Shocked at the master's death, the group moves in to avenge the fallen Jedi Master. It is a ferocious fight with the Sith giving them no quarter. In the end they are forced to kill the Sith.

Searching the cave they find an inscription carved in Ancient Yegoglarian. The two droids add it to their databanks and it is taken back to the Raptor. THe KAWD translates the inscription, reveling their next destination to be Alderaan. Saying goodbye to Ali, and leaving Ailyn with her to be dealth with by the local authorities, they set off for Alderaan.

Traveling the planet, which is fully under Republic control, the group splits up with Daevon and the Syllri traveling to the castle lands. Soon find themselves find themselves before a darkend cave. Muffled screams and sobbing echo from within. Both feel like they have to enter.

"Whatever is within will attack us, it's only a matter of time," Syllri says to his padawan. We must attack it before it attacks us. Make it fear us! Better yet, let us kill it before it can kill us!"

Wanted Poster

Last edited by Hellcat on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daevon looks at his Master strangely,

"But Master, that's not what you taught me, that is not your philosophy All life is sacred. I will kill in defence or for survival. I will not kill in anger or pre-emptive of an up coming fight."

ooc: LSC

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We must live, we must kill!" Syllri says. "Teach others to fear us!"

The sounds keep coming from within the cave.

(OOC: Lightsaber combat up

Wanted Poster
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daevon starts to back away,

"This is not you master. You're a healer. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What are you talking about?" Syllri says, looking quizzically at Daevon. "Of course it's me. We must kill it.!"

Wanted Poster
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"NO! This mission may have changed you Master, but I am a Jedi. I uphold the peace. I will not stoop to their level. I will go in with you to bring this being to justice, but not to commit murder."

Du Cass' Dream
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two go in, but whatever was making the sounds has vanished. Finding nothing inside, they return to the spaceport.

As they reach the spaceport Daevon spies someone he has not seen in months, Master Sergeant Ryse. Daevon immediately remembers this man wasn't exactly a nice guy and had lied about him attacking on of his men. He'd even intended to attack him with a wrench, but had stopped when Roth and Be'aal had showed up. Now he's on Aldeeran, and acting suspicious.

Discretely following him, Daevon keeps a tab on the man. He finally arrives near a ship Daevon sees bears the markings of the royal family of Alderaan. The ship is being prepared for lift off and no one takes note of Ryse's presence. He quickly moves over to the tanks refueling the ship and bends down, clearly planting something there. He manipulates what it is for a couple of minutes then straightens up and rushes off.

Moving over Daevon can not immediately spot what was placed there. But then he hears a steady ticking sound. A sound like a bomb slowly counting down.

Little need to panic, just get out and save your own hide. Who cares about how many will die when the fuel tanks blow.

Wanted Poster
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daevon rushes toward the ship,

"Bomb! There is a Bomb on the fuel tank!"

He tries to reach it to remove and get it safely away from the ship (into the bay's backwash vent if nesecary).

Du Cass' Dream
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Bomb!" people start shouting, any surprise at seeing Daevon speaking completely lost. A wave of panic begins to sweep through them as people begin rushing about trying to escape. One rushes over towards Daevon.

"We've got to stop it!" She shouts, trying to find the bomb

Daevon finds it himself and quickly discovers that whatever Ryse did managed to lock the bomb in place. Moving it won't be easy and cutting it loose could damage the tanks enough to cause them to blow. But it looks as if it might be able to be disarmed.

The woman finds it and her eyes grow big.

"If it goes off, it'll set off the tanks. They'll destroy everything within a quarter of a kilometer of this bay!"

Wanted Poster
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Shh, I need to concentrate. I can't cut it loose, because of the tanks. But I maybe able to disarm it."

Daevon looks over the bomb, then to the person with him.

"Do you know anything about bomb disposal?"

Witout waiting for an answer,

"I'll handle this, you try to make sure everyone gets to safety."

ooc: Concentration, then the appropiate skill for Bomb disposal.

Du Cass' Dream
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I... I think maybe," she says "I mean I've seen all the dramas. Never actually done it my self, but if they can do it in the dramas how hard can it be?"

Realizing she probably doesn't know what she's doing anymore than he does, Daevon borrows some of her tools. He manages to open the case and uses the Force to guide his actions, cutting various wires without knowing for certain if their the right ones or not. The bomb suddenly disappears, as does everything around him, except for the assistant.

"You have passed," she says, her voice suddenly that of someone else. "Perhaps this is indeed not the way for me."

With that she vanishes.

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Element of Fire - Hellcat All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: