The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Fan Made Sourcebooks [discussion]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Fan Made Sourcebooks [discussion] Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treefrog
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sutehp wrote:
Treefrog wrote:
Whatever did happen to Revenge of the Sith Galaxy Guide?

Dunno, but I heard through the grapevine that the Rogue One (is this a GG?) and Rebels Season 2 should be out within a month.

That would be awesome!
Treefrog
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhawk wrote:
If we're talking about GG's, how about Legacy of the Force? Especially since it's pretty much completed (at least stats wise). Or is the original SB idea as dead as disco?

If anyone hasn't seen my post in the governing thread, I have rediscovered all of my LotFSB files and am in the process of completing this looooong overdue sourcebook.

Also, I feel that some transparency is needed regarding the LotFSB. In late December 2016, I was forced to replace my HDD, and thought I had lost all of my files. That was why I was happy to recently discover all my files.
Telsij
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Treefrog wrote:
Sutehp wrote:
Treefrog wrote:
Whatever did happen to Revenge of the Sith Galaxy Guide?

Dunno, but I heard through the grapevine that the Rogue One (is this a GG?) and Rebels Season 2 should be out within a month.

That would be awesome!

W00t. Yes, our Rebels Season 2 book is in the final layout approval stages, thanks to the rancorpit's own Meriba,
and it should see the official light of day at some point in the coming weeks.

And I, ShootingWomprats, Hisham and others are working on the Rogue One GG/sourcebook as we speak.
A LOT of the statting and write-ups are done, but we are still only relatively close to a cohesive first draft of the book overall.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In light of the Legacy of the Force sourcebook being resurrected, I decided to finish up on restoring an old project of mine. Years ago, I made a sourcebook dealing with a plethora of Force powers that have appeared in novels and other sources that Jedi, Sith, and others use. These powers hadn't been stated. I called it The Force Compendium. In the interim, the format of the document had been corrupted when I switched from Word Document format to LibreOffice Document format. Well, I managed to repair the damage, and having read all of the post NJO novels, I corrected, updated, and expanded the document. And now it is available for you to look at again. Here's the link: The Force Compendium
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use an ad-blocking program and popup killer, is there a way to share this on other than 4share?
http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats
@swd6podcast, Twitter
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shootingwomprats wrote:
I use an ad-blocking program and popup killer, is there a way to share this on other than 4share?

Yes, please! 4Shared just needs to die already.

The CRMcNeill Stat/Rule Index
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of, I am at home, and I don't have Internet here. I am making this post on my smartphone. Second, 4share is the only site I know of, and it's the one I used when I first published this work three years ago or so. Maybe you can post here the site you're going to use to share Rebels season 2 sourcebook and I'll try it next time at the library. Most likely it'll be Wednesday afternoon. If that doesn't work, then you can PM me your email, and I'll send it to you that way.
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
First of, I am at home, and I don't have Internet here. I am making this post on my smartphone. Second, 4share is the only site I know of, and it's the one I used when I first published this work three years ago or so. Maybe you can post here the site you're going to use to share Rebels season 2 sourcebook and I'll try it next time at the library. Most likely it'll be Wednesday afternoon. If that doesn't work, then you can PM me your email, and I'll send it to you that way.

Dropbox or Google Drive will work. You could try Megan as well.
@swd6podcast, Twitter
TyCaine
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was able to download it, would it help if I posted it to my own Google Drive or Dropbox account to make it available?
shootingwomprats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TyCaine wrote:
I was able to download it, would it help if I posted it to my own Google Drive or Dropbox account to make it available?

Definitely. Thanks Ty. Long time no hear partner. Been thinking about you since before Christmas and wondering how things were for you and the family.
@swd6podcast, Twitter
TyCaine
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things are going ok, nothing to complain about right now...

And yeah, I've been lurking a lot lately, work has been kicking my @$$ so not had much chance to get into gaming lately...

And with that in mind, here's the link to The Force Compendium which I uploaded to my Google Drive account.

Should be viewable/downloadable... Let me know if any of you have issues.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I can appreciate that you were having difficulty in viewing and downloading the document, you could have waited until I got a chance tomorrow afternoon to try one of the other sites you mentioned.
Treefrog
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then there's Media Fire....
TyCaine
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
While I can appreciate that you were having difficulty in viewing and downloading the document, you could have waited until I got a chance tomorrow afternoon to try one of the other sites you mentioned.

Forceally, it was not my intent to offend, just trying to help out, if you want me to pull it down I will gladly do so, so that you can host it yourself on your own account. Just say the word.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's up and available. So long as those who download it know that I created it, then I'm content. Next time, be patient and wait for me to post it on the right hosting site. Aside from making any updates to The Force Compendium, which doesn't seem likely until Episode VIII and IX come out, or we get a novel depicting Luke's attempt to rebuild the Jedi Order, I have two possible ideas in mind for future projects. But I want to wait and see the LOTF and Rebels Season 2 sourcebook turn out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 39 of 46

Jump to: