The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Fan Made Sourcebooks [discussion]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Fan Made Sourcebooks [discussion] Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did a Google Search, and I came up with over a million results. Most of which seem to focus on the Old Republic computer game.

Just did a search for desert wraid. Got 1050 results. Maybe that'll yield results. I'll make a list of the stats that are now lost, so as to speak. Perhaps someone on the boards here can make them.
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did some searching, but unfortunately, I couldn't find it. I think what happened was I found it and downloaded it. When you guys made the KOTOR d6 conversion and posted it here, I deleted what I found, since your work is an official conversion, and that's higher in the canonicity scale than pure fan-made stuff. I'll search what I have on my computer and create a listing of what was in Knights of the Old Republic RPG source that had stats and aren't listed elsewhere. I'll include on that list any links to the Wookiepedia that I can find so you know exactly what the creature or droid is.
Whill
Dark Lord of the Jedi (Owner/Admin)

Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forceally wrote:
I did a Google Search, and I came up with over a million results. Most of which seem to focus on the Old Republic computer game.

Logical. A Google search for "Knights of the Old Republic RPG Source" in quotes only brings up this thread. So that means there aren't even any mentions of it by that exact title anywhere else on the internet. Most likely, either that wasn't actually the exact title, or it is completely lost to the internet.
Registration/Log-In Help
The Rancor Pit Library
Star Wars D6 Damage
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this one?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bKdX4z9-r94O88uM75ZL_pAhSbC0uEVb/view?usp=sharing
Forceally
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
How about this one?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bKdX4z9-r94O88uM75ZL_pAhSbC0uEVb/view?usp=sharing

I've never seen this one before. I have to admit the quality is better than that which I am looking for. Unfortunately, it's also incomplete.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46
Page 46 of 46

Jump to: