The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Knights of the Old Republic II : The Sith Lords [Sourcebook]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Knights of the Old Republic II : The Sith Lords [Sourcebook]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vennom
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Knights of the Old Republic II : The Sith Lords [Sourcebook] Reply with quote

I'm a HUGE fan of the PC/XBoX title, and was wondering if anyone had converted some or all of the material & characters from the game into d6 stats?
PsiberDragon
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about a d6 version, but I do know that there is a d20 fan-made KOTOR sourcebook. If you wanted to invest a little time and effort, you could convert that material to d6. I know that the Rebellion website has a pretty good conversion system on it, if you wanted to try.

The website that I got the KOTOR pdf is: http://members.cox.net/ghenghis_ska/KnightsoftheOldRepublic.pdf

The rebellion website is: www.verminary.com/rebellion ...
Vennom
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked into the KoToR piece you spoke of, .....good stuff. But, what I'm wondering is if anyone knows of a completed or in progress work up of the events and characters from the sequel KoToR: The Sith Lords? If not, would anyone be interested in a joint venture(....perhaps more) that sees to the generation of a sourcebook on the subject?

Knights of the Old Republic : The Sith Lords Sourcebook

In my very short time here, via forum posts and submitted works....I have noticed that The Pit is crawling with talented people that could work some REAL magic on such a book.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err... I've got some tentative work planned. But I don't see myself getting around to it any time in the near future. I've got a couple of minor NPCs converted as well as a few droids. But so far, that's about it. Conversion can be a very labor intensive process.
Vennom
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind sending what you have created my way?
Saneman
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Permission and citation. Reply with quote

Mind if I hijack a bit of that for my novel? I'll send a copy once it's complete (projected completeion: 3 years).
cheshire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could give you what KotOR information I have. However, Wizards of the Coast is going to be realeasing a KotOR sourcebook next year. That would probably be the best play to get the most accurate information. I've stopped conversion for a while, but I'll probably pick it back up once the KotOR book comes out.
jmanski

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea, that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: