The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Horansi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules -> Horansi Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urhart the Fallen Angel
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray, that's pretty cool! I gotta come up with some of those for myself! I could probably make our wookiee character kill it's self! Twisted Evil
Love is still the answer take my hand
The vision fades a voice I hear
Listen to the madman!'
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: I think I remember... Reply with quote

OK, as I recall, this is how it went.

To Headbutt, it is a called shot to the head for difficulty, but you don't need your arms or legs free for it.

You do your regular damage for it (Including the 1D for the head shot), and the full damage goes to your opponent.

On the down side, you have to resist HALF the damage done to your opponent.

Example: Crunch get's riled at Stormtrooper Bob, who just shot his Bunny. Big move Bob. Crunch runs forwards, and does his pattented Flying Headbutt, and hits. Crunch does 4D Strength Damage + 1D for the Head Shot (5D in total). I roll, and get a 26. Stormtrooper Bob rolls his strength and armour against 26, and Crunch rolls his strength and armour (If any) against 13.

And, yes, Crunch has taken out helmets with his bare head. *NOONE* messes with Crunch for long, and few mess with him twice.

(Add note: Usually, when Crunch looses his Bunny, it's Force Point Time to get revenge... But I wanted to make this simple.).
Crell Damar
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's kind of a waste of a force point Confused not to sound over opinionated, but how do you keep getting force points back if you're not using them in a heroic action at a dramatically appropriate time?

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree a headbut like that is not going to be heroic... It might even be darkside point time as you are spending a force point in revenge.

However if there were humor points...
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crunch, over his career, has gained more Force Points than any other character in the group... This is including Jedi!!!

And it is in character. As such, Crunch does not "Lose" the Force Point, but does not gain another for such a manner.

In my group, "Self Preservation" is the main reason to loose a Force Point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> House Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: