The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Introduction, and a question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Introduction, and a question
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:03 am    Post subject: Introduction, and a question Reply with quote

Hello all. My name is Charles. I've been a devotee of the Star Wars D6 RPG since the late 80's. Thanks to Amazon and eBay, I have an almost complete collection of WEG's books, including all 15 Adventure Journals (missing Galaxy Guides 1,3 & 5, Battle for the Golden Sun, and Scavenger Hunt). I used to be a regular on the AOL SW-RPG list, until D20 came out and everyone seemed to vanish into thin air.

The main thing that got me interested in this group is the Netbook Galacy Guides and Compilations that have been produced by the forum members. I've downloaded all except Galaxy Guide 14: The Dark Side, and the Unofficial Guide to Phantom Menace (if that's what it's called). If anyone could direct me to a place where I could download those, I would be very greatful. Also, is anyone working on a Galaxy Guide for Episode 3?
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that i have both of those in my 4shared. If not, let me know, I'm pretty sure I can find the TPM sourcebook somewhere on my hard drive.

Yes, we are more or less working on the Episode III sourcebook, though that's been stalled for a while because of the conversion guides from the Wizards material. We may be taking another look at that once the final book comes out in April.
CRMcNeill
Director of Engineering
Director of Engineering

Location: Redding System, California Sector, on the I-5 Hyperspace Route.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much. I had no idea that that site even existed, and I managed to find every WEG book on there except for the Planets Collection and the Adventure Journals (although the copy of Rules of Engagement was pretty low quality). Has anyone posted pdf's of the Adventure Journals anywhere?
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The official response of anyone on the board will mostly be a recitation of the board's policies concerning pdf sharing. Though this place used to share pdfs, it repented of that pirating way about half a decade ago, iirc.

However, people are going to tell you that everything is out there, though don't count on finding anything on the boards about where such information could be found.

However, if you want more details about the types of discussions that are going on concerning PDF file sharing, you can see this thread:

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2904

It's a recent conversation by someone looking for similar information. It is a pretty interesting discussion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: