The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

I wanted to say thanks to this website!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> I wanted to say thanks to this website!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dwarven Godfather
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: I wanted to say thanks to this website!!! Reply with quote

I was about to give up my D6 Star Wars system until I find this website which I realized that this sytem represents Star Wars 100%. I also would like to thank everyone who has worked long hours to keep D6 system updated and very much alive. I have spent the past two days downloading all the pdfs from this site and will spend a couple more days downloading even more pdfs to help get caught up with the system

I will like to thank Gry Sarth for all the big Pdf Files and would like to offer a suggestion in which beside your files mark how many megs the files are.
darthomer09
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye. The site is awesome. It's kept me in D6 for years now. Won't have my Star Wars any other way. Very Happy And yeah. Gry's books are awesome.

In Soviet Russia, RPG plays you!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad we could be of help, and glad you enjoyed my files, and I'll consider your suggestion.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've definitely come to the right place. We've got the best D6ers in the known galaxy right here! 8)
hisham
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Skyler wrote:
You've definitely come to the right place. We've got the best D6ers in the known galaxy right here! 8)
... and some say in both Magellanic Clouds and the Andromeda galaxy as well.
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right, baby!

GAME ON!!!!!!!!! Razz
DreadLordBill
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really happy to find this site too, I was beginning to think that my WEG book was obsolete after seeing the D20 book around. Yay! Very Happy
PsiberDragon
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That ain't NEVER gonna happen... Laughing

My personal thought is that "level" type games just don't do justice to a character and character development that a system like D6 can.
Xenogeneic
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I' m new to D6 and would definitely like to thank all of you for being here and for providing not only such great commorodity and help ,but passion as well. Year's ago I had gotten so very burned out on playing a fantasy based game ( AD&D )and had ventured off into doing other thing's with my life and the when the thought of playing an RPG had come into my head once again, the desire to play a Sci-Fi one had come into my heart . The D6 game of Star Wars had gotten so much praise and I had gotten such a good vibe off of it and everyone's notion upon it ,that I went upon EBay and purchased the revised second Edition rule book . I 'm reading it right now and not only love the mechanic's, but everything else ! My friend and I are super excited to get my game going . I definitely know that there are amazing thing's to come !

Thank you all very much and to the everyone that run's this site,thank all of you so very much ! It's an amazing place with so much desired information !

May the Force be with all of you ...........
Loc Taal
Grand Master (Founder / Admin Emeritus)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words, Xenogeneic. Glad you like the site. Welcome aboard!

The original RANCOR PIT archive
Doomhead
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that this is an old thread but I just had to say thanx for all the great work that the Rancor Pit does and for all the awesome guys and gals that make the Pit such an outstanding site.

http://www.box.net/shared/cn6f7sdkog
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bulldogzeta
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also want to add my thanks not only to the creator and operator of The Rancor Pit, but also to all the contributors and fans who have left their mark here.

I had resurrected my Star Wars D6 campaign after a 6+ year hiatus due to moving multiple times (both my self and my players) and losing some of the important character information. I finally found enough to recreate the characters and started running again in December.

About the same time I discovered the Rancor Pit forum. I have found the forum to be an incredible resource particularly regarding Jedi. My group is all Jedi, but with different personalities. The Jedi Handbook I discovered through this forum is the single best resource that I have implemented to bring diversity to the Jedi.

Thanks to everyone for their contributions here.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And don't forget, we've got new material on the horizon! We'll be seeing the KotOR book out soon, and I think that Force Unleashed is about finished with its conversions.
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Force Unleashed conversions have been out for a while. We haven't done NPCs and Force Powers for it though.

And as for KOTOR, it's cooking as we speak.
The Game Guy
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: I wanted to say thanks to this website!!! Reply with quote

Dwarven Godfather wrote:
I was about to give up my D6 Star Wars system until I find this website which I realized that this sytem represents Star Wars 100%. I also would like to thank everyone who has worked long hours to keep D6 system updated and very much alive. I have spent the past two days downloading all the pdfs from this site and will spend a couple more days downloading even more pdfs to help get caught up with the system

I will like to thank Gry Sarth for all the big Pdf Files and would like to offer a suggestion in which beside your files mark how many megs the files are.

Welcome, glad you could stop by. You will find some great Star Wars D6 material here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: