The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

[Rebel Uprisings] Episode III, Shadows of the Future
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Inactive Games Overview -> [Rebel Uprisings] Episode III, Shadows of the Future Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 109, 110, 111  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral


Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 4661
Location: Tennessee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Geelan drains his glass, "More?"
_________________
Role Players Direct
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Matthias777
Commodore
Commodore


Joined: 08 Aug 2007
Posts: 1835
Location: North Carolina, USA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yeah, she's something else," Corric mutters absently, watching Julan. "Let's grab a table."

Glancing around, Corric spots a corner booth and leads the way through the crowd. As he does, he is glad that he didn't shave. It was bad enough that his "street clothes" were clean and in good repair; in this crowd, with a clean-shaven face he'd have stuck out even more. While everyone is taking a seat, he waves a waiter over.

"I'd like to buy the lady that just won the drinking contest over there a Pink Lizard Thunderbolt, and I'll have some Whyren's Reserve for myself. Either of you two want anything?" he says, indicating Dev and Bandon, remembering Cal's age. Corric then slides into the end of the booth.

[OOC: The Pink Lizard Thunderbolt is her favorite drink.]

Edit: Added OOC and elaborated a bit IC.
_________________
Arek | Kage


Last edited by Matthias777 on Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gry Sarth
Jedi


Joined: 25 May 2004
Posts: 5308
Location: Sao Paulo - Brazil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I think you've had enough, buddy. You don't want to overdo it."
_________________
"He's Gry Sarth, of course he has the stats for them."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral


Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 4661
Location: Tennessee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Geelan eyes Toba and snickers, "No, no, no. I means more credits!"
_________________
Role Players Direct
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Gry Sarth
Jedi


Joined: 25 May 2004
Posts: 5308
Location: Sao Paulo - Brazil

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toba stares deeply into the geelan's eyes and says in a low flat voice.

"Me too."
_________________
"He's Gry Sarth, of course he has the stats for them."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
noctum_carpe
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral


Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 2466
Location: Lidköping, Sweden

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthias777 wrote:
"Yeah, she's something else," Corric mutters absently, watching Julan. "Let's grab a table."

Glancing around, Corric spots a corner booth and leads the way through the crowd. As he does, he is glad that he didn't shave. It was bad enough that his "street clothes" were clean and in good repair; in this crowd, with a clean-shaven face he'd have stuck out even more. While everyone is taking a seat, he waves a waiter over.

"I'd like to buy the lady that just won the drinking contest over there a Pink Lizard Thunderbolt, and I'll have some Whyren's Reserve for myself. Either of you two want anything?" he says, indicating Dev and Bandon, remembering Cal's age. Corric then slides into the end of the booth.


[OOC: The Pink Lizard Thunderbolt is her favorite drink.]


Edit: Added OOC and elaborated a bit C.



"i' ll take a beer"
Dev says and sits down beside Corric.
_________________
http://selarips.free.fr/wookieetranslator/

You may fire when ready
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
awfulalex
Commander
Commander


Joined: 03 Aug 2007
Posts: 303
Location: South Africa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: The Kid enters Reply with quote

The kid realising that the ship has been silent for a while gets out o fhis hiding place and starts exploring the ship while it is quiet. Trying to get soem food and seeing where the ship is. The kid also wonders where Toba is.
_________________
***witty remark under construction - coming soon to a board near you***
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral


Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 4661
Location: Tennessee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As he crawls from his hiding spot, he runs directly into a small grayish box with wheels that is rolling down the same crawlspace. The box squeals and reverses very quickly and then turns down an even smaller space, disappearing from sight.
_________________
Role Players Direct
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral


Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 4661
Location: Tennessee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthias777 wrote:
"Yeah, she's something else," Corric mutters absently, watching Julan. "Let's grab a table."

Glancing around, Corric spots a corner booth and leads the way through the crowd. As he does, he is glad that he didn't shave. It was bad enough that his "street clothes" were clean and in good repair; in this crowd, with a clean-shaven face he'd have stuck out even more. While everyone is taking a seat, he waves a waiter over.

"I'd like to buy the lady that just won the drinking contest over there a Pink Lizard Thunderbolt, and I'll have some Whyren's Reserve for myself. Either of you two want anything?" he says, indicating Dev and Bandon, remembering Cal's age. Corric then slides into the end of the booth.


Once the drinks are delivered, Julan looks over to the table. She cocks an eyebrow and downs the drink. Placing the empty glass on the bar, she makes her way over.

She stops in front of Corric and then surprises him with a solid right cross to his jaw. He nearly falls out of his seat but recovers quickly.

"Nice of you to come back for a visit sleemo."
_________________
Role Players Direct
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 11926
Location: New England

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kabakh sits at the Dream's comm, monitoring local communications traffic. He'd feel better if Qassar or one of the other organics were present as he fears what might happen if there's a need to fly the ship. He wishes the other droid, this Zerran, is programmed to fly the ship as he is certain he'll destroy the Dream if he tries.

(OOC: Communications check)
_________________
FLUFFY for President!!!!

Wanted Poster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral


Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 4661
Location: Tennessee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The comm system picks up the usual traffic, incoming starship landing directions and such. Skimming through some of the higher frequencies, Kabakh tunes in to the local Imperial signals. He is amazed to find that he is not only getting basic communications, but higher frequencies as well, something he's never been able to do before.

On one such frequency, he hears the commands of an Imperial officer,

<<They're in position. Focus your fire on the Tarro, he's tougher than the other two.>>
_________________
Role Players Direct
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff


Joined: 29 Jul 2004
Posts: 11926
Location: New England

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kabakh tries opening a secure comm channel with Qassar.

"Master, I highly suggest you wrap up your negotiations and return to the Dream. I am detecting Imperial communications concerning the immediate targeting of a Tarro."

(OOC: Communications)
_________________
FLUFFY for President!!!!

Wanted Poster
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral


Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 4661
Location: Tennessee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Qassar receives the message. Kabakh is once again amazed that he can encrypt his signal with far greater security than ever before.
_________________
Role Players Direct
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Matthias777
Commodore
Commodore


Joined: 08 Aug 2007
Posts: 1835
Location: North Carolina, USA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamfke wrote:
Once the drinks are delivered, Julan looks over to the table. She cocks an eyebrow and downs the drink. Placing the empty glass on the bar, she makes her way over.

She stops in front of Corric and then surprises him with a solid right cross to his jaw. He nearly falls out of his seat but recovers quickly.

"Nice of you to come back for a visit sleemo."

Rubbing his jaw, Corric grins ruefully. "Sleemo?" he repeats. "Ateema smeeleeya whao toupee upee." ["Now smile when you say that."]

He gestures toward the booth. "Why don't you have a seat? I'll buy you another Thunderbolt; looks like it's still your favorite."

[OOC: Does Corric know why she's pissed at him, exactly?]
_________________
Arek | Kage
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral


Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Posts: 3754
Location: Melbourne, Australia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jamfke wrote:
The Geelan eyes Toba and snickers, "No, no, no. I means more credits!"
Kabakh wrote:
"Master, I highly suggest you wrap up your negotiations and return to the Dream. I am detecting Imperial communications concerning the immediate targeting of a Tarro."


Leaning in close to Phibbs, and bringing his voice down to a whisper,

"Well my little friend, it seems we are in a predicament. You have a datadisc, I want, and so do the Imperials. The Imperials are here, and they are goin to try and get that disc any way possible."

Qassar turns his head, so that Phibbs can see the communicator in his ear.

"Now I'm willing to pay for the disc, but we'll have to leave here right now."
_________________
"I take orders from just one person: Me!"

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Inactive Games Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 109, 110, 111  Next
Page 3 of 111

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group


v2.0