The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

[Rebel Uprisings] Episode III, Shadows of the Future
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Inactive Games Overview -> [Rebel Uprisings] Episode III, Shadows of the Future Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 109, 110, 111  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
netjedi
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyn keeps a keen eye on the locals in the establishment they are in while Qassar tries to finish his business.

(Unstraps his E-11 for easier access if needed.)

Wanted Poster
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kabakh tries monitoring the Imperial channels. He's getting a bad feeling about this assingment and is beginning to wonder if they should start preping the Dream for departure. Making certain not to activate the transmitter on the comm, he speaks casually to Zerran, not realizing he's not on the bridge and probably can't hear him.

"Zerran, do you know how to operater a Class 720?"

(OOC: Communications for scan Imp frequncies)

Wanted Poster

Last edited by Hellcat on Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthias777 wrote:
"Yeah, she's something else," Corric mutters absently, watching Julan. "Let's grab a table."

Glancing around, Corric spots a corner booth and leads the way through the crowd. As he does, he is glad that he didn't shave. It was bad enough that his "street clothes" were clean and in good repair; in this crowd, with a clean-shaven face he'd have stuck out even more. While everyone is taking a seat, he waves a waiter over.

"I'd like to buy the lady that just won the drinking contest over there a Pink Lizard Thunderbolt, and I'll have some Whyren's Reserve for myself. Either of you two want anything?" he says, indicating Dev and Bandon, remembering Cal's age. Corric then slides into the end of the booth.

[OOC: The Pink Lizard Thunderbolt is her favorite drink.]

Edit: Added OOC and elaborated a bit IC.

"Oh. Too cheap to buy me a fizzyglug, are you?" Cal asks with a half-cocked smile. He motions for the waiter to come back, orders the drink, and sits back smirking. "Besides, I've been drinking before. I used to hang with smugglers, my friend. Plus," he adds, a gleam in his eye, "I have a little trick to keep from getting drunk. Used it several times to win drinking contests when I was short on cash."

With that, Cal reaches inside his black cloak and pulls out a tabaac stick, nips the end off, then lights it. He takes a long draw, then blows out the smoke, savoring the smell. He winks at Corric, taking in the new crewer's reaction. The tabaac, although he did enjoy the occasional smoke, was more for disguise than anything. He continued to let his hair grow out, and it was slightly past shoulder length now. He also refrained from applying depilitory cream to his face for several days, allowing a nice stubble to burst forth on his cheeks and jawline. The effect, coupled with his height and stature, made him look much older than he actually was. A drink would have completed the look, but he didn't feel like pushing the point at the moment.

His fizzyglug arrived and he scanned the room, looking for exits, gauging the patrons, and generally reading the room to see what the general sense was.
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zerran continues to patrol the parimiter, oblivious to Kabakh's Question

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matthias777 wrote:
Rubbing his jaw, Corric grins ruefully. "Sleemo?" he repeats. "Ateema smeeleeya whao toupee upee." ["Now smile when you say that."]

He gestures toward the booth. "Why don't you have a seat? I'll buy you another Thunderbolt; looks like it's still your favorite."

[OOC: Does Corric know why she's pissed at him, exactly?]

She smiles, "Sleemo."

Taking a seat she glances at the others, "New friends?"

(OOC-You have no clue yet. Mr. Green )
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cal smiles at the newcomer. "Her, I like," he says, taking a swig of his fizzyglug. He takes out his datapad and begins typing furiously into it. When he's done, he surreptitiously aims it at Corric and pushes the Transmit button, sending his message to Corric's datapad, which then chirps softly at the incoming message.
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orgaloth wrote:
Leaning in close to Phibbs, and bringing his voice down to a whisper,

"Well my little friend, it seems we are in a predicament. You have a datadisc, I want, and so do the Imperials. The Imperials are here, and they are goin to try and get that disc any way possible."

Qassar turns his head, so that Phibbs can see the communicator in his ear.

"Now I'm willing to pay for the disc, but we'll have to leave here right now."

The little creature looks around the room, "Of course Imperials everywhere, dey pokin' der nose into all Geelan business. Tells you what, you give 6,000 credits and I get you disk. Deal?"
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

netjedi wrote:
Cyn keeps a keen eye on the locals in the establishment they are in while Qassar tries to finish his business.

(Unstraps his E-11 for easier access if needed.)

Cyn notices several human patrons, at least a dozen, seemingly scanning the whole room, but they tend to let their eyes linger on your table too often.
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellcat wrote:
Kabakh tries monitoring the Imperial channels. He's getting a bad feeling about this assingment and is beginning to wonder if they should start preping the Dream for departure. Making certain not to activate the transmitter on the comm, he speaks casually to Zerran, not realizing he's not on the bridge and probably can't hear him.

"Zerran, do you know how to operater a Class 720?"

(OOC: Communications for scan Imp frequncies)

Kabakh's scans pick up more of the same. Another group seems to be moving in on the Dream itself.

As Kabakh begins speaking to Zerran, he notices that several of the Dream's systems begin going from standby to ready.
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What the?" Kabakh says as he notices the change in the Dream. "Zerran did you..."

Kabakh trails off as he looks up to see he's alone on the bridge. Wondering where his fellow droid got off to, he opens a secure channel to Zerran.

"Zerran, where are you? We've got some rather intresting things happening up here. Also, we seem to have an Imperial party approaching the ship."

(OOC: comm for secure channel)

Wanted Poster
netjedi
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to Qassar in a hushed tone
"It might be to late for that, I see about a dozen or so humans that seem to be very interested in our table. it appears they have the exits covered. I'm ready when you are."

Cyn looks at Toba and brandishes one of his signature grins and winks at him

(Cyn tries to stealthfully draw his E-11 under the table)

Wanted Poster
Jedi Skyler
Moff
Moff

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((OOC- In Cal's scanning of the room, has he noticed any of this?))
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellcat wrote:
"Zerran, where are you? We've got some rather intresting things happening up here. Also, we seem to have an Imperial party approaching the ship."

ooc: assuming he got a com to Zerran, just wither it is secure or not is up for grabs Razz

Zerran responds "I am patrolling the ship, there were many people eyeing the ship, my presence seems to have scared them off. What do you mean interesting things happening up there, do you require assistance?"

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jedi Skyler wrote:
((OOC- In Cal's scanning of the room, has he noticed any of this?))

(OOC-You guys are in a different sector and a different "tavern".)
Jamfke
Admiral
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

netjedi wrote:
to Qassar in a hushed tone
"It might be to late for that, I see about a dozen or so humans that seem to be very interested in our table. it appears they have the exits covered. I'm ready when you are."

Cyn looks at Toba and brandishes one of his signature grins and winks at him

(Cyn tries to stealthfully draw his E-11 under the table)

As he draws his weapon, another Geelan approaches the table and grabs Phibbs by the shoulder.

"Get gone brudder. I handle tings now."

He looks at Qassar, Cyn and Toba, "You guys is serious trouble. Empire wants you spaced and for sure. Comes with me."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> PbP Inactive Games Overview All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 109, 110, 111  Next
Page 4 of 111

Jump to: