The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Ba Weep Gra Na Weep Ninnybong
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Ba Weep Gra Na Weep Ninnybong Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
Never played RIFTs but always wanted to. I'd love to make a crazie Very Happy

No Star Wars for me either for about a year now (although I am GMing a D6 game tonight).

I still hold out hope that one day we'll be able to resume gaming SW

I am playing a crazie. 2 personalities, one male, one female Wink

Orgaloth wrote:
Star wars is the only game I'll never GM. I enjoy playing it too much. I'll GM other games (white wolf, 2nd ed ad&d, robotech etc) but never Star Wars.

I have never actually played a tabletop star wars game, sadly. I was thrust into the DMing chair from an early age (7th grade) and with that group of friends, was the only DM willing to step up... Cant wait until i find a group of people willing to play D6 and i get to play a character Smile

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esoomian wrote:
I'm not sure I've ever met anyone who prefers to GM rather than playing

At this point I fear that might as well be me. Though to be honest, I'd also rather be one of the the players. But in all but one of the tabletop games I've played (and every single SW tabletop I've played), I've always ended up being the GM/DM for the game rather than a player. And that's mostly because either no one else wanted to do so or I was trying to introduce people and had to take the role. With the exception of a single game, PbP is really the only place I've really been one of the players.

Wanted Poster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: