The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Orrallyn's Crash
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong -> Orrallyn's Crash Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: saber ignited or no?

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Ooc: not yet, just trying to get their attention first. Don't need them ignited to activate the power do I? If I do, then yes I'll ignite them.)

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: nope, just they would react quite differently if you had your saber ignited or not Razz

As you stalk into the clearing, some of the warriors notice you, but pay you no real heed at first. The slaves, on the other hand, see you and start heading in your direction. This prompts one of the warriors to yell "Bos sos si?" and point at you. another motions towards you and says "Guvvuk" as two warriors move towards you and a quick pace, in a flanking maneuver.

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the slaves run toward him,

" Get behind Orrallyn. Orrallyn is here to help."

As the two aliens begin to move toward him, Orrallyn takes the opening stance of Djem So. As he moves his hand into place, there is a snap-hiss and a deep red blade extends from his lightsabre.

"Do not make Orrallyn do this. Orrallyn means you no harm, but Orrallyn will defend Orrallyn with force if need be."

Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you ignite your saber one of the advancing warriors hisses "JEia dag lightsaber, Jeedai" and advances quickly towards you. going in for a high blow which you barely block, taking a step back as your saber does not seem to cut through his staff. Now that you have gotten a closer look, the warrior is riddled with tattoos and scars, all over his body. His armor looks like a shell, and his staff looks like a snake, even more so when it hisses at you as you parry it. The second warrior is moving into position behind you.

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You are strong, and good, but Orrallyn isn't intimidated."

Orrallyn then tries to press the attack. Using his training to try and press the advantage.

(Ooc: if needed the shoto will ignite for parries and such, or a surprise attack)

Du Cass' Dream
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both warriors move in for attacks as you press your attack. You dont notice the direction that the attack is coming from behind, but trip on a rock falling face first into the ground. the warriors attacks go over your head, almost striking each other.

ooc: Lots of 1's on attack rolls Razz

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is embarrissing.

Trying to use his new position to his advantage, he activates the shoto and tries to shove it into the leg or foot of one of the aliens.

(ooc: I guess it was lucky for me that everyone got 1's)

Du Cass' Dream
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You ignite your Shoto, and strike out at the calf of the nearest warrior, but he jumps back, and you barely block the strike from the other warrior. his Staff locked with your saber, the "Snake" head turns towards you and spits something at your eyes. You manage to move your head in time, as you hear it sizzle on the ground beside you, you see two more warriors moving in towards you.

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting. It seems to mimic a serpent.

Orrallyn attempts to get out of the way and to get into a better defensive position, hopefully back on his feet.

(ooc: full dodge to make some room for standing up Smile )

Du Cass' Dream
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You spin in a force assisted backroll, both attackers striking where you were not even a second ago, and you come to your feet, facing the two attackers, who are now joined by two more. They stare at you, slowly moving into a circle formation around you

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orrallyn slowly turns, so he can try to catch any movement. He runs through a quick meditation to purge any fear,

"If this is Orrallyn's time there is nothing Orrallyn can do, except Orrallyn's best. Know when to strike, know when to parry. Feel it, don't force it."

If he see's an opening he will push the advantage.

Du Cass' Dream
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see an opening and charge into it landing a solid blow to his chest. You are taken aback for a bit when you realize that his armor took the whole blow with as little as a scorch mark. you manage to bring your saber up for a quick block from a strike. the other three standing back for now, aparently letting you fight one on one with this warrior. He looks more disfigured then the rest of them...

Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, Orrallyn will have to aim for exposed parts. Or...

Orrallyn deactivates and reholsters his shoto. He uses the sabre for feints and parries and attempts to perform a Piercing Touch.

Du Cass' Dream
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You de-activate your saber, and go in for a quick strike, which seems to easily slip by his defenses landing a strike on the armor putting a small crack in it. the warrior lands a blow at the same time, using an exposed angle your unarmed attack opened up on, causing a minor gash in your shoulder, him a bit winded

ooc: you are stunned for a round, wonder what he is at... Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Fading Light - vong All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: