The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Post Your Favorite Character: With Stats
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Post Your Favorite Character: With Stats Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doomhead
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Post Your Favorite Character: With Stats Reply with quote

Here is one of my oldest and favorite characters:

Mirk Doom -

http://www.box.net/shared/dzowamocgo

Mirk (Bounty Hunter) was born and raised on Corellia during the waning days of the of the old republic.

Destiny -

http://www.box.net/shared/39jikny80k

Destiny (A young Jedi) was born and raised on Coruscant. Her mother was a Jedi master during the Old republic and her family has always been strong in the force. Unlike most of the Jedi (Force users) the were slaughtered during the purging of the Jedi, Destiny was protected by a high ranking Republic bureaucrat/diplomat. This was not to last, although she survived the initial purge she wasn't lucky for long. Shortly after Palpatine took power Destiny was captured, tortured and turned by one of the Emperor's Hands (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Antinnis_Tremayne). Here skills were increased and she learned how to fight with two sabers at ounce! Destiny was returned to the light side after a a brutal encounter with Tionne and Dorsk 81 (From The Jedi Acadamy Sourcebook)!

http://www.box.net/shared/cn6f7sdkog
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
darkclown789
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post mine shortly, this is a very cool idea!!!

Wolves do not concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who else could I post? (Stats by Hellcat).

Quote:
Fluffy
Type: Adventurer
Gender/Species: Male/Dathomirian Rancor
Age: Unknown Height: 10 meters Weight: Insists a rancor nevers tells their weight
Pyhsical Description: Greyish green and currently cleaning tauntaun off his feet.
DEXTERITY 4D
Brawling parry 5D, dodge 4D+2, melee combat 6D, melee parry 5D+2
KNOWLEDGE 1D
Intimidation 4D, language: Symbolic writing 6D+2, willpower 5D+2
MECHANICAL 0D
PERCEPTION 2D+2
Search: tracking 3D+2
STRENGTH 8D
Brawling 9D
TECHNICAL 1D
Primitive construction 2D, space transport repair 2D
Special Abilities:
Armor: +3D to STR to resist physical and energy damage
Claws: Does STR+3D damage
Teeth: Does STR+5D damage
Special Skills:
Dexterity skills:
Melee weapons: clubs, trees: Time to use: One round. Rancors use this skill and any of the above specializations to wield large objects as melee weapons. Most of these makeshift tools will cause STR+1 Walker-scale damage.
Thrown weapons: boulders, nets, trees: Time to use: One round. Rancors use this skill and any of the above specializations to hurl objects generally considered too heavy for humans to lift. Rancors throw most objects with a range of 20-30/50/100 meters. Most objects will do 2D Walker-scale damage.
Knowledge skills:
Symbolic writing: Time to use: Variable. Rancors use this skill to understand simple commands written by the Witches of Dathomir. A rating of 4D or higher means the rancor can write the language as well.
Story Factors:
Evolved: Dathomirian rancors have evolved over thousands of years. Rancors encounter off of Dathomir will most likely not be identical, though it is possible that a similar evolution has taken place elsewhere in the galaxy.
Domesticated: Most of Dathomir's rancors have been domesticated by the human clans of the world. These rancors are treated as loved pets, even friends, by their human comrades.
Move: 36
Force Sensitive: No
Force Points: 1
Dark Side Points: 1
Character Points: 8
Equipment: Sharpened AT-ST Leg and Foot War Club (STR+2), Custom-made Speeder Dashboard Datapad-Translator (equipped with vocorder, Intellex II computer, and symbolic writing buttons)
Background: Fluffy threatened to use me as a toothpick if I tried documenting his background so I'll let you ask him.
Personality: Fluffy is the happy-go-lucky type, always looking forward to new experinces enjoy or AT-AT to destroy. Insists he'll make an excellent pick pocket some day. He also insists that he's the best starship mechanic in the galaxy, all the stuff he's broke trying to repair it was shodily built in the first place.
Objectives: To find which juggernaut has the candy in it.
A Quote: I can't even translate what he just said in polite company.
Doomhead
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Does someone Reply with quote

Does someone have the stats for Tiny? The Rancor Pit Mascot... along with fluffy of course...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who the heck's Tiny?! Fluffy is the Rancor Pit's mascot, as far as I know...
Doomhead
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea who Tiny is... I was half asleep when I wrote that... thats what happens when I deploy! Sorry for the confusion Gry

Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a character called Tiny in one of the PbPost games, his stats are listed there.

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
PsiberDragon
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...

I thought for a minute someone was gonna say that Tiny was Fluffy's bigger, lesser known brother or something... Wink
Esoomian
High Admiral
High Admiral

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope Fluffy could quite litterally wipe the floor with Tiny... although I doubt he'd get all those hard to reach spots or do anthing more than move the dirt around.

If I can find them I'll post the stats for my first Esoomian character, the one I played with pen and paper.

Simply stand closer to the object you wish to view.
Fox-Paw
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are two of my favorite characters, mainly cause they are the longest Starwars characters ive got, first character is set in the clone wars period, the second set after the fall of the empire.

Character 1:
Human Male
Tussled Short Brown hair, left handed, fair skin, brown eyes.

DEX 3D
LightSaber 4D

KNOW 4D
Alien species 5D+2
History:Republic 4D+2
Languages 5D+2
Law Enforcement 4D+2
Planetary Systems 4D+2
Streetwise 5D
WillPower 5D+2

MECH 2D
Astrogation 3D
Repulsor Lift Operations 3D

PERC 2D
Command 3D

STR 2D

TECH 4D
Computer program/repair 5D
Droid Programing 5D
Droid Repair 6D
Repulsorlift Repair 5D
Cybernetic Repair 5D
LightSaber Construction(Technology) 4D+2

CONTROL 2D+1 (Was 3D+1)
SENSE 5D+1
ALTER 4D+1

LIGHTSABER: Constructed from a rare mineral/metal (Havnt decided what yet)
Synthesized Pontites
Green Color Crystal
DMG 5D+2 (5D/6D+1); Blade Lock, Pressure Grip, Stun Setting, -2+2 to dmg

Andrew was one of the party's main techs, a nervous young lad; Andrew often doubted himself, and yet it was mostly due to his selfless actions that the party has escaped death on many occasions, when things looked there worst Andrew would call upon the force in the most logical yet strange ways and tip the scales of battle in their favor. Andrew studied many long years in the way of the Artificer and so was more accustomed to the embrace of civilization then the outdoors, and thus one unfortunate day on a remote forest planet on the edge of the galaxy Andrew flew(Literally) to the rescue of one of his childhood friends... to late, in a matter of seconds the vital organs of a pack of Nexu both young and old lay at Andrews feet it was at this point Andrew began to struggle within himself, a darker side of his brain started to emerge and think... Andrew friends noticed he no longer stuttered and in a time when he would be truly nervous... he was not, something was wrong, Andrew began talking to himself an event that would not be unusual if he was not answering himself in return, Andrew came close to loosing a second companion that night as "it" held a LightSaber to his own friends, consumed by the dark side Andrew has fled to redeem himself... Will he survive? (I sure hope so cause Ive got a sweet deal with my GM to have him return with some reprogrammed buzz droids.)
Very Happy
Stay tuned for my second character

Last edited by Fox-Paw on Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Fox-Paw
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character 2:
Dug Male
Large scar across the bottom portion of his jaw, practically ambidextrous, Brown tone skin.

DEX 4D+2
Brawl Parry 6D+2
LightSaber 5D
Dodge 6D

KNOW 2D
Will 4D+2
Law enforce 2D+2
Alien Species 2D+1
Languages 2D+2
History: Jedi Order 2D+2
Planetary Systems 2d+1

MECH 1D+2

PERC 3D
command 3D+1

STR 4D
Stamina 6D
Jump 5D (Racial Bonus)
Climb 5D (Racial Bonus)

TECH 3D
LightSaber Construction 3D+1

CONTROL 2D+2
SENSE 2D+2
ALTER 2D+1

Soboco Dreg, Ive done a lot of role playing with him, but haven't had the chance to level him up much as of yet. I could go into detail with his back story but its alot, he has also earned the nickname Little Brown.
DarthMortis
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess this would be my second character. I had one character before this, but I had him killed so I could be something other than a Jedi (The group was 6 people, 3 Jedi and 3 Bounty Hunters...so I decided to be something different)

This is an approximation of his abilities, since I don't have his original character sheet anymore (The original Game Master moved away, and he had all the character sheets.)
Things in bold I remember to be correct
Quote:

Argo Celesticius
Male Human Con Artist/Gambler

DEX 3D+2
Blaster : 7D
(s) Blaster Pistol : 9D

Dodge : 7D-8D
Running : 4-5D

PER 4D
Con : 5-6D
Gamble : 8D
Hide : 5-6D
Persuasion : 6-7D
Investigation : 5-6D

KNOW 3D
Languages : 4-5D
(s) Shyriiwook : 5D
Business : 5-6D
Streetwise : 7D
Willpower : 8D

STR 2D+2
Climbing/Jumping : 3-4D
Stamina : 4-5D

TECH 2D+1
Blaster Repair : 4-5D
First Aid : 9D
(A)Medicine : 5D

MECH 2D+1
Astrogation : 3-4D
Sensors : 2D+2-3D
Space Transports : 7D
(s) Yt-1300 Freighter : 9D

Well, that's what I can remember from him. The game lasted about a year, and he definitely ended up being one of the most useful characters in the group
"I believe the Jedi are weak so they give up their emotions. I believe the Sith are weak so they give up to their emotions. I lay somewhere in the middle, not afraid to keep my emotions, but afraid to lose myself in them." - Daroth Mortanis
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mastereji
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first and oldest character is a male human from Bilbringi who started with the smuggler template, his name is Kaino Beynac. I have played him (not now cuz he is an npc) since 1 week after first edition came out (yes, i know that is a very long time ago). We played 2-3 times a week religiously for 6-7 years at least so he has quite a few decent if not high skill ratings (ill post later). Our first gm was a brutal son of a b*&#h and I lost my left arm, right leg, and left eye all in the first adventure so henceforth after that he was known for his cybernetic replacements. Anyways, when I post his stats you can see (for those just starting out and others) just what can happen when you are extremely lucky over many many years. Later I will also post stats for my jedi master appropriately named Eji Kisar-Istaran whose an Epicanthix near human whom I have played also over 15 years.
Kirkler
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Nathanual "Slugger" Hoobs
Template: Grizzled Gunner
Gender/Species: Male/Human Corellian
Pyhsical Description: weathered skin, gray short cropped hair, blue eyes, has an ugly scar across thoat.
DEXTERITY 3D+1
Blaster: hold out 7D+2, Brawling parry 5D, dodge 4D+2, melee combat 6D, melee parry 5D+2
KNOWLEDGE 3D
Planetary Systems 8D Intimidation 4D, languages 6D+2, willpower 5D+2
MECHANICAL 4D
Astrogation 5D, Communication 6D, Starship Gunnery 9D+2, Swoop Operation 7D+2
PERCEPTION 3D
Gambling 7D, Search 3D+2
STRENGTH 2D
Brawling 9D
TECHNICAL 3D+2
Space Transport Repair 6D, Starship Weapon Repair 7D
Move: 11
Force Sensitive: No
Force Points: 1
Dark Side Points: 4
Character Points: 21
Equipment: 2 Holdout Blasters 3D, Vibroblade 5D, Red Fuzzy Dice, Various tools, duffle bag, two sets of clothes, Bantha Hide Duster, Bantha Hide Stetson, Cigars
Credits: 800 on person, 24,000 hidden amongst his gear
Background: Enlisted in the Republic Navy and trained as a gunner, after surviving a savage attack while on planet Slugger left service and sold his skills to smugglers and pirates.
Personality: Slugger is gruff and withdrawn, often going months with out speaking, most people think he's mute.
Objectives: Survive each day with atleast one cigar left.
A Quote: "Got a light?" "I could shoot the pips of an Admirals shirt given the right gun, I'll bet my life on it"
Luwingo_Spince
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Doomhead,

I really like your character sheet, is there a place to download a blank one?

The jedi one is pretty cool which pdf did you use for your lightsaber modifcations and lightsaber techniques as I have seen a number of different ones.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: