The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Where is your gaming group located?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups -> Where is your gaming group located? Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urhart the Fallen Angel
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Manhattan NYC, central park (that way my mom will think I'm doing active things).
Love is still the answer take my hand
The vision fades a voice I hear
Listen to the madman!'
joshrobertson
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am happy to report that my search for a gaming group and has produced 1 person so far. I put the flyers up yesterday afternoon so I figure I've got about a week or so before somebody tears it down in favor of a lost kitty sign. I did try the local community college, however it is very difficult to talk to admin to clear the posting of material in proper areas when you have to work full time. I could be passing subversive materials so beware you might enjoy yourself!
Vartax
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My groups is in Oregon, near Salem. (1 hour south of portland)
Tybalt
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Asheville, NC. anyone live there?
Lerris
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: In England Reply with quote

Well the group I game with are in england but unfortunatly we seem to have stopped our starwars campain for the time being. But am wondering if there are any other gameing groups near heathrow that play star wars.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ray
Commodore
Commodore

Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol, Western Arm, Milky Way

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada...

Check out the beautful Slag Dumping Pits, the World's Largest 5 Cent Piece (The Big Nickle), and Northern Ontario's Centre of Arts and Education (That's not saying much at all.).

To check out the Slag Pits, watch "Men With Brooms". They're surprisingly beautiful... When the dumping is going on.
Volo Enrunk
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my group as my profile says is in Emporia, KS founding town of Vetran's Day and voted america's Best tasting Tap water '02 i'd hope so this little town south of Kansas City on I-35 bout 1.5hrs is around 40k and has i think a 4million dollar (?) water treatment plant it is quite well flavorless as it should be. we try and game once a month for the better part of a day but the jedi goes to school at OSU so we don't play that much while he's away when he's here we play daily, at least 4 times a week
Orgaloth
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just realised that I hadn't replied to this one.
I'm in Melbourne, Australia. We game on every second Saturday and generally start around 1pm and finish around 3am.

"You know, sometimes I amaze even myself."
Du Cass' Dream
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Phaedrus
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys!

Coming at ya from the heart of wine country in Santa Rosa, Ca. My group and I play every Saturday (well most of them anyway). We usually start around 5:00pm and play till around midnight, maybe a little later. I've got about 6 player plus myself, but usually some of them don't show for one reason or another. Thats when I get to use the missing PC's character as a tool to thwart their plans and make them PAY Twisted Evil I don't usually kill them though when that happens... usually.

So the next time anyone is passing through the wine country and want to play with us, drop me a line Very Happy

~ phaedrus
zarkempt
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: where is your gaming group Reply with quote

emporia kansas
Jedi Knight Jael Weiss
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:08 am    Post subject: Where do I play? Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I am currently in the Northern Illinois area (Rockford/South Beloit). Anyone else around here?
Scrawprin
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Where do I play? Reply with quote

Jedi Knight Jael Weiss wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am currently in the Northern Illinois area (Rockford/South Beloit). Anyone else around here?

In case you missed it (further up in this thread somewhere) there are a few of us from Wisconsin (some in Madison, some in Milwauke, some further north).

Howdy, neighbor! Very Happy
Jedi Knight Jael Weiss
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, my fellow neighbors in Wisconsin!

I saw at least two of you when I was scrolling back through the post.

Are you guys still playing right now? If so, when and where? And do you think you could use another player?

If so, I am pretty flexible when it comes to characters to play, although I prefer Jedi. Not saying that I am the best at playing one, and it really doesn't matter; if you need a merc or B-Wing pilot, no problem...

My only problem right now is that I work a LOT of hours and my time would be very limited when it comes to being able to play. If you are interested, though, send a reply here or e-mail me (emperorlonnie71@hotmail.com).

And please don't laugh at me because I am a Bears fan...
Son of Fire
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if there is anyone else here how resides in southern Ontario besides me?
"My schooling not only failed to teach me what it professed to be teaching, but prevented me from being educated to an extent which infuriates me when I think of all I might have learned at home by myself." - George Bernard Shaw
Wookie rage
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, nobody from Northern New York huh? I'm to close to Burlington Vermont so the population of cows up here is higher than actual people. Unfortunately I only know of my family who plays and they all live in Florida. Crying or Very sad So I get to play star wars like oh, once every year to two years. But when they come up, it's an all out frenzy of roleplaying. Wink

"Let's just say we'd like to avoid any Imperial entanglements." ~Obi Wan Kenobi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Gaming Groups All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: