The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Random name list
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Random name list
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthMortis
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Random name list Reply with quote

I am not sure if this has been done, or if this is in the correct spot, but here it goes:

I was wondering if anyone has something that generator's random names, or maybe just a list of generic Star Wars names. Because most of my friends have a hard time coming up with names for their characters, and I do sometimes too. I have more roleplaying experience than most of them, but I can't always think of names on the spot for every character or NPC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
"I believe the Jedi are weak so they give up their emotions. I believe the Sith are weak so they give up to their emotions. I lay somewhere in the middle, not afraid to keep my emotions, but afraid to lose myself in them." - Daroth Mortanis
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hisham
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's Dan Swensen's site.
DarthMortis
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Smile
"I believe the Jedi are weak so they give up their emotions. I believe the Sith are weak so they give up to their emotions. I lay somewhere in the middle, not afraid to keep my emotions, but afraid to lose myself in them." - Daroth Mortanis
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
vong
Jedi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=324

there is a list here already Smile

PM me if you want user created content uploaded to my site: http://databank.yvong.com/index.php
DarthMortis
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Random name list Reply with quote

DarthMortis wrote:
I am not sure if this has been done

-Is already aware of his ignorance-

Thank you =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: