The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Greetings!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info -> Greetings!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kothys Ca'Kre
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Greetings! Reply with quote

Hello all,

Registered a couple of days ago, and got my confirmation to log on.

I've been a Star Wars fan since... basically since forever. I turned 5 years old the day the Holiday Special came out. (Yeah, awkward qualification isn't it?)

I'm running a SWD6 campaign at the moment. It's a little bit off and on, but we have fun with it. I take my turn playing, because it's fun on both sides of the screen. My forum handle is named after my current character: Kothys Ca'Kre, Bothan smuggler.

Our setting is in the Rise of the Empire era. It's a nice era to play in, because Wookieepedia has a lot of information fresh from the films and TV show... I can just surf a little bit and have an adventure together in no time! In my setting, Kothys is an ancestor of my characters that I had in (pre-NGE) Star Wars Galaxies.

I've written up a bunch of stuff for my Star Wars gaming ... both from my SWG days and lately in SWD6. As soon as I get the lay of the land, I'll try to post some in the right spots!
Delkarnu
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Pit
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, welcome. And good gaming!
DarthMortis
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this forum has been as useful and entertaining for you as it has for me. I have one thing to say though : Isn't there already a topic for this?
"I believe the Jedi are weak so they give up their emotions. I believe the Sith are weak so they give up to their emotions. I lay somewhere in the middle, not afraid to keep my emotions, but afraid to lose myself in them." - Daroth Mortanis
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Good to have you aboard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> The Rancor Pit Users/Forums Info All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: