The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Living Force Campaign
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Living Force Campaign
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MA-3PO
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject: Living Force Campaign Reply with quote

Did anyone ever play WotCs Living Force Campaign? I know we are all D6'ers here but some of us have strayed from the light from time to time. Embarassed I was just curious if anyone had the modules for it and can it be converted to use as a D6 campaign? At the very least I bet there are some good concepts that can be lifted from it to use in our other games. I understand that WotC was pretty strict about keeping it under control.
Gry Sarth
Jedi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame on you... Wink

Well, I believe I converted to D6 any useful stats found in the Living Force Campaign and included them in my PDFs, though I don't think there was much there...
MA-3PO
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gry Sarth wrote:
Shame on you... Wink

Well, I believe I converted to D6 any useful stats found in the Living Force Campaign and included them in my PDFs, though I don't think there was much there...
As long as we come back to the D6 side right? I'm recently returning to D6 after a brief fling with Saga. Saga is the closest thing to WEG that WotC has ever produced but it is still...D20. There are some Saga rules though that I think could be used to enhance D6, like dogfighting rules and tactics but that is for another thread.

The main thing from Living Force I was looking for were the campaign modules, the actual story line. I rarely run campaigns as presented but I like to steal scenes and settings. Living Force seemed ripe for plunder.
Lostboy
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you have returned from the darkside im sure it makes the light seem that much brighter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: