The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Rashaad Ahmoot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Rashaad Ahmoot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madterryk
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Rashaad Ahmoot Reply with quote

Rashaad Ahmoot- My best friend created a farghul that was a Cor Sec investigator. Well he was also force sensitive and I used the hook of a very secret group ( the Millennium Group from the discontinued series) comprised of former military, law enforcement, and other types primarily from the old republic. This group slowly sucked Rashaad in until he eventually became a Rebel and set out on the path of becoming a full fledged Jedi.

Rashaads first epic campaign was the best. His encounters with this group (I named Abraxus) got him tangled up with a crack Imperial Team in pursuit of a Sith Talisman and Rodian Pirate named Saffone Pendon. Well the Jedi found the Talisman made a mortal enemy of Pendon (who he eventually killed) and managed after several years of campaigning to eliminate or capture all the Imperials that set out to kill him in the beginning.

This character is now retired as GM character and is ridiculously powerful. He almost died countless times. If he ever comes back he will be pitted against the Reborn Emperor...

My Favorite PC. Now the guy plays a Trionii not too different from a farghul on the surface anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: