The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Maerlyn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Maerlyn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madterryk
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Maerlyn Reply with quote

My Character-

An Exiled Chiss with some force sensitivity. His entire family was wiped out in a struggle between ruling families (similar to the conflict between the Atriedes and Harkonens in the Dune stories). Only he and a handful of retainers escaped. The retainers have pretty much died off.

Maerlyn wound up in the Trionni area of space and took part in several lower level skirmishes with pirates and the Corporate Sector Authority. Later the Tionni sent him to the Rebel Alliance/NEw Republic side as an emissary.

I haven't gotten to do much with Maerlyn as I am usually gamemastering but his goals are to eventually acquire training in Capitol Ship skills and eventually acquire his own command of a capitol ship. With that kind of power and authority behind him he would like to return home and reestablish his family name. This should be interesting because only one Chiss is known to a few on either side right now and he might be interested in Maerlyn. Maerlyn also has another minor complication. He is Force Sensitive with a few low key sense powers that he uses rarely. The force could pull him anywhere.

My favorite character that I have ever created. I wish I could play him more often. Unfortunately in our group the main backup gamemaster is too out to get the players. Our other back up has some skill but has never run a campaign.

The Chiss naming system is very complex- Maerlyn is merely his core name. A play on Merlin for the wondering.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck. I hope things work out with you getting to play your character.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: