The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Help! Need Legacy Era and Clone Wars Era NPCs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools -> Help! Need Legacy Era and Clone Wars Era NPCs! Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:58 am    Post subject: Help! Need Legacy Era and Clone Wars Era NPCs! Reply with quote

Sad Hello... I Need some help, between taking care of my neices and nephew, working on My Velos sector campain, and playing in online PBPs i do not have the time to devote to converting/stating the Main NPCs and Mooks featured in the Saga Legacy Era Campain Guide book.... and being a newbie GM am not exactly shure how to stat many of them out. Sad

I also need Need the folowing Main NPC stats, pluss ALL of the Mooks from the Cone Wars Era Campain Guide for use in the game (yes My campain involves some CLONED, flash imprinted, Jedi who are in cold storage, however Nym will have survived into the Legacy era since Feeorins are so long lived):

Ahsoka Tano
Aayla Secura
Saesee Tiin
Nym

If anybody's done these I would be eternaly greatfull if you could share them! Very Happy Thanks much.
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click the link in my sig. Look for the Fan books section, and you'll find a Galaxy Guide 16 (or something) Attack of the Clones. I know it's got some good stats in it. I can run a conversion on Asoka when I get half a chance.
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
Click the link in my sig. Look for the Fan books section, and you'll find a Galaxy Guide 16 (or something) Attack of the Clones. I know it's got some good stats in it. I can run a conversion on Asoka when I get half a chance.

You know I had that and forgot those stats were in it...... Looks like I had a blonde moment (slaps self on forehead....)... LOL.... Embarassed Will definately need help with Legacy Era Mooks and Main NPCS though... Especially the force users....
cheshire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry it's taking me so long on things like that. My life just got really complicated. I'm just now being able to get to the Force Powers from the JATM, and I'm hoping we can finish those up sometime really soon. Then I can get on to your campaign.
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
Sorry it's taking me so long on things like that. My life just got really complicated. I'm just now being able to get to the Force Powers from the JATM, and I'm hoping we can finish those up sometime really soon. Then I can get on to your campaign.

No prob am having the same problems my self... Wink hope things improve for you.... Sad be sure to tackle the Aing-Tii monk abilities in the Jedi academy book. Very Happy
cheshire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IIRC, WEG already has those tackled for you. Smile They're in the Darkstryder campaign.
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
IIRC, WEG already has those tackled for you. Smile They're in the Darkstryder campaign.
now was talking bout the new powers in In the Jedi Academy Training Manual book Specifically the Fold Space force power.
cheshire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can do that one for you special... I don't know if that will actually make it into the finished product though. It'll be up for debate since it's so far outside what WEG usually did.
cheshire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeeeah... I just got done looking through the Darkstryder campaign, and the Aiing Ti (or whatever), never really developed their own Force powers. They didn't believe in developing their gifts beyond what the naturally had, since they regarded the Force to be so mystical.

I'll do it for you... but not for the supplement... just so you know. Smile
cheshire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That one is just for you. Smile Personally, I don't like it... but I'll let you have fun with your own game in whatever way you want.

Quote:

Fold Space
Alter Difficulty: Very Difficult, modified by proximity
Sense Difficulty: Difficult, Modified by proximity
Required Powers: Magnify senses, life sense, life detection, instinctive astrogation, instinctive astrogation control.
Time to use: Five minutes
Effect: This power allows a Jedi to bend space and send objects through the fold, transporting them without aid of transports. If the object being moved through the fold in space is a container or starship, any object or being within the container, vehicle, or ship is also moved. The difficulty is variable based on a number of factors. First, the alter and sense difficulties are dependent on the proximity to the final destination of the object or person. Second, the size of the fold in space also may create an additional burden on the Jedi. Increase the difficulty +5 for objects weighing one to ten kilograms, +10 for objects 11 to 100 kilograms, +15 for objects 101 kilograms to one metric ton, +20 for objects 1,001 kilograms to ten metric tons, +25 for objects 10,001 to 100 metric tons.

If the Jedi fails the roll by 15 or more, then the object is lost in the fold in space and may be anywhere in the galaxy, or may vanish entirely.

Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
I can do that one for you special... I don't know if that will actually make it into the finished product though. It'll be up for debate since it's so far outside what WEG usually did.

Cool thanks.. personally I'd just conver every thing that could be (even the phase poewer Gry hates so much... Wink ) and let Individual GM's decide what to do with them... I was a little annoyed gry and you didn't convert it (I being a newbie don't feel comfortable tacklin it my self... though I have sussesfuly done a couple of minor mods to D6 (mainly in the area what earns a DSP automatically since I in corporate ALL of the canon things in my game), to reflect the current realities of SW canon and what most of the younger RPers not old enogh to remeber d6 expect outa a SW RPG game.. So rather then you and gry deciding on what the the rest of us will use in our games, and since this is a prodject ment for all, why not convert everthing and let us individual GMs decide what to use.

cheshire wrote:
That one is just for you. Smile Personally, I don't like it... but I'll let you have fun with your own game in whatever way you want.

Quote:

Fold Space
Alter Difficulty: Very Difficult, modified by proximity
Sense Difficulty: Difficult, Modified by proximity
Required Powers: Magnify senses, life sense, life detection, instinctive astrogation, instinctive astrogation control.
Time to use: Five minutes
Effect: This power allows a Jedi to bend space and send objects through the fold, transporting them without aid of transports. If the object being moved through the fold in space is a container or starship, any object or being within the container, vehicle, or ship is also moved. The difficulty is variable based on a number of factors. First, the alter and sense difficulties are dependent on the proximity to the final destination of the object or person. Second, the size of the fold in space also may create an additional burden on the Jedi. Increase the difficulty +5 for objects weighing one to ten kilograms, +10 for objects 11 to 100 kilograms, +15 for objects 101 kilograms to one metric ton, +20 for objects 1,001 kilograms to ten metric tons, +25 for objects 10,001 to 100 metric tons.

If the Jedi fails the roll by 15 or more, then the object is lost in the fold in space and may be anywhere in the galaxy, or may vanish entirely.

Thank you. I am greatful. Very Happy
cheshire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Cool thanks.. personally I'd just conver every thing that could be (even the phase poewer Gry hates so much... Wink ) and let Individual GM's decide what to do with them... I was a little annoyed gry and you didn't convert it (I being a newbie don't feel comfortable tacklin it my self...

I did convert it. It just didn't make it into the finished product. It's sitting there in the conversion forum for anyone who wanted it. I generally take the attitude that I'll convert anything that's in the d20 product (unless it a. can't be, or b. already exists in some format as a WEG power).
Quote:

though I have sussesfuly done a couple of minor mods to D6 (mainly in the area what earns a DSP automatically since I in corporate ALL of the canon things in my game), to reflect the current realities of SW canon and what most of the younger RPers not old enogh to remeber d6 expect outa a SW RPG game.. So rather then you and gry deciding on what the the rest of us will use in our games, and since this is a prodject ment for all, why not convert everthing and let us individual GMs decide what to use.

Gry is the editor, and he has the final say as to what goes into a book, so I think your discussion is with him.

I've had my opinion on the matter voiced in the Clone Wars Conversion forum, and there isn't a whole lot I have to add.
cheshire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can find phase on this page here:

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2441&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:
You can find phase on this page here:

http://www.rancorpit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2441&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

cool thanks.
Falcon79
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheshire wrote:

cool, thank you, no rush still putting the game togeather. Smile 8) Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: