The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Bothan Spymaster
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Bothan Spymaster
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Bothan Spymaster Reply with quote

I'm currently travelling, visiting my brother half way across the country, and I realized that I forgot my Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook, which I need so I can effectively create my NPC for my brother's game. Any help that you guys have, I'm really only interested in the Bothan Spymaster's Knowledge, Mechanical, and Technical skill lists and levels. Or, if there's an imperial spymaster somewhere in there, that will do as well.

I have a semi-retired imperial spy, who's become commander of a star destroyer, just want to make sure that I accurately set up his knowledge and perception skills to reflect almost 20 years as a spy.

Thanks in advance.
Yak Face
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koth Melan, Bothan Spymaster

Kno: 3D

Alien spec 5D, Bureau 5D2 - (S) Bothan Spynet 9D (S) Bothan Trade Mission 7D+1 (S) clan Alya spynet 10D+2, business 6D, cultures 6D+2, intimidation 7D, Languages 6D+1, law enforcement 5D+2, plan sys 6D, streetwise 8D, survival 6D+2, value 5D+1, willpower 4D

Mec: 2D

Comm 4D, Repuls Op 3D+1, Sensors 4D

Tec: 3D

Comp P/R 6D, Droid P/R 5D, first aid 4D, Security 8D
Raven Redstar
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you thank you Yak Face. Wasn't sure if they considered a spy network bureaucracy or streetwise, so I guess. I can adjust accordingly.
Yak Face
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My pleasure.

That does seem like an odd way to categorize that skill. I guess it is somewhat interpretational. Maybe it's the difference between formal and informal organizational structures? I dunno...
Ankhanu
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven Redstar wrote:
Thank you thank you Yak Face. Wasn't sure if they considered a spy network bureaucracy or streetwise, so I guess. I can adjust accordingly.

The circumstances determine whether you use one or the other. It can easily be both... Kind of like Bargain versus Con in some cases, and the like.

Donate to Ankhanu Press
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: