The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Tusken Raider turned Mandalorian.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Tusken Raider turned Mandalorian.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hazardchris
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 pm    Post subject: Tusken Raider turned Mandalorian. Reply with quote

I just have to say, I'm pretty impressed with how this turned out.

Here's the concept: What if an exiled Tusken Raider found his way off Tattoine and found a home with the Mandalorian Clans? It seems like that he would find a home with the Mando's and would fit into the society extremely well. So with that in mind, feel free to steal this concept, but more importantly, feel free to steal this image to go along with it.

Good hunting.

The original artwork can be seen here.

Let me make you a picture!
garhkal
Sovereign Protector
Sovereign Protector

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While they do share somewhat a martial culture, Tuskins are too introverted as a society to fit in a mando like culture.
hazardchris
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way I see it, it's because they are essentially backwards but there have to be some that have higher Inteligences.

The character whom this is based on was exiled from his home (do a search on this site for Benny the Tusken Raider and you'll find him) and ended up working for the rebellion after he inadvertently saved some rebels from a group of Stormtroopers. We're bringing this character back and talked about where he would have been during the 5-year gap in the story that he'd been absent. And this character ended up getting involved with the Mandos. Their clan-like culture and notions of family do share some similarities to how the Tuskens operate.

Just an idea that I wanted to share with the good people of the Rancor Pit. Smile

Let me make you a picture!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: