The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Looking for Big Game Hunter stats
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species -> Looking for Big Game Hunter stats
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wookie rage
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Looking for Big Game Hunter stats Reply with quote

I've tried to see if anyone's brought this up but nobody has as far as I can tell. Are there any D6 stats for a Big Game Hunter? I know D20 has some stuff on it, but conversions are a pain. I was wondering if there's a template in place for it. After all, someone had to have captured the Rancor in RotJ. and I want to be him! Twisted Evil

"Let's just say we'd like to avoid any Imperial entanglements." ~Obi Wan Kenobi
Ragnar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know of any templates for it, but making a custom one wouldn't be hard...have good Perception/ put skill into Search: Tracking/ maybe something in the Tactics skill/ as always a good Blaster skill/ and he'd need a decent Sneak/ then just give him a good weapon and you can work out the rest of the stats however you see fit... it shouldn't be hard.
Crell Damar
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the template in Heros and Rogues... I just don't have enough time to type it out... I'll try to in the next day or so...

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Rathe Ehtar
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crell's not the only one with that book.

Galactic Big Game Hunter

Dexterity 4D, blaster, bows, dodge, running, thrown weapons, vehicle blasters
Knowledge 3D+1, alien species, bureaucracy, business, planetary systems, survival
Mechanical 2D+2, astrogation, beast riding, ground vehicle operation, hover vehicle operation, jet pack operation, repulsorlift operation, space transports, swoop operation
Perception 3D, bargain, command, con, hide, search, sneak
Strenth 3D, brawling, climbing/jumping, lifting, stamina, swimming
Technical 2D, blaster repair, first aid, ground vehicle repair, repulsorlift repair

Move 10

equipment: sporting blaster rifle (4D+1), sporting blaster pistol(3D+1), vibroblade(str+3D), syntherope, water purification kit, macrobinoculars, medpac, survival kit, outdoor clothing, breather mask.

"I don't buy that cluck like a dog, bark like a chicken stuff." -Col. Jack O'Neill
Crell Damar
Line Captain
Line Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks I was having trouble finding enough time to post Wink

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Wookie rage
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I thought there was something out there but wasn't sure. It's also nice to have that "more official" feel to it too. My group usually doesn't let in to much of the stuff that we come up with on our own and I kinda support that decision. Unless it seems extremely well balanced.

"Let's just say we'd like to avoid any Imperial entanglements." ~Obi Wan Kenobi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Characters, Droids, and Species All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: