The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

WEG adventures
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> WEG adventures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheshire
Arbiter-General (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: WEG adventures Reply with quote

I've got a friend who is looking for a few good pre-made adventures, and was wondering what the word on the street is about the adventures WEG had made.

For my own personal eccentricity, could anyone tell me which adventure might be good for a group of three role-players all of which are Force adepts hoping to become Jedi?

Thanks for your help.
Rahl Jynco
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Domain of Evil" is an excelent force sensitive group adventure.

I deal with temptation by giving in...
Vartax
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the original Star Wars: the Roleplaying Game there is a mission on page 117 that is about going back to obi-wan's place on an Alliance mission looking for anything jedi related, and coming across plans on how to make a light saber...
Scrawprin
Jedi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Tatooine Manhunt" was always my favorite WEG pre-made adventure. It was also the first, so that holds a special place as well.
obidancer
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They all have their interest but my two favorites are Domain of Evil and Tatooine manhunt.
For Force-Sensitive Character I think Domain of Evil is best, particularly if you want to test their survival skills...
Hellcat
Grand Moff
Grand Moff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you, or a friend, have it, check the Gamemaster Screen for Second Edition. It has suggestions for exploration, quest, alien species, mystery, Force, and smugglers' adventures, what the synopsis on the back calls "quick-start" adventure hooks. The Force Adventure The Monster Maker might be a good one to use.

I don't know about all of them, especially since I only have the one, but Galaxy Guide 2 has some adventures in it that you might be able to adapt to a Jedi adventure. Pirates of Prexar might be one that could be adapted to.

Wanted Poster
Brandon
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellcat's right, the Gamemaster Screen is gold for adventure ideas. I got a two-year-long campaign out of the "Last Knight" scenario taken from that book.
schnarre
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Domain of Evil" is a given! You might also try "Battle for the Golden Sun", "Game Chambers of Questal", & "Otherspace".
Blain
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Graveyard of Alderan has a place in the beginning where a Jedi could find his first lightsabre. Classic Adventures 2 actually has this one and Domain of Evil all in one book. (my player is actually in the middle of Domain. We're finishing it today.)

Also, in the back of the Tales of the Jedi Companion book, there's a "Choose your own Adventure" style game you could adapt for sensitives.
Farlight
Cadet
Cadet

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scavenger Hunt is also a decent one and could make a good adventure for a group of starting Jedi.

Been a LONG time since I ran it (please feel free to correct me Wink ) If I recall correctly the party comes across some remains of the original DStar in the hands of some intergalactic junk dealers (small goat like aliens called Squibs). I'd imagine the place would generate strong feelings in Force and could be quite fun before your party realizes where they are.

There is the chance to find a lightsaber(obi-wan's original!, I remember that much).
shnar
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Scavenger Hunt a lot, though my favorites would have to be Tatooine Manhunt and Starfall. A whole adventure inside a Star Destroyer. Classic.

Also, some of the Galaxy Guides that weren't based on movies were priceless. Like the Tramp Freighters and Scouts. Both very valuable for our campaigns.

-shnar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: