The Rancor Pit Forum Index
Welcome to The Rancor Pit forums!

The Rancor Pit Forum Index
FAQ   ::   Search   ::   Memberlist   ::   Usergroups   ::   Register   ::   Profile   ::   Log in to check your private messages   ::   Log in

Comedy Adventure - Advice and seeds needed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns -> Comedy Adventure - Advice and seeds needed Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cowboy Hat
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guardian_A wrote:
Shaved Ewok, . . . boy, thats going to itch when it starts growing back.

The other player, a gand, already wants to skin it and put an ewok rug in its kids bedroom/stuffed teddy bear.

Not surprising really.

The players have already got a combo move where the Gand (strength 5+) helps the toydarian (Str1) gain altitude whilst carrying the jedi ewok and jawa, who then uses these little space ninja as jedi bombs whilst flying away to safety.

They are all taking the non-serious aspect of this game to heart.
MacRauri
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next time I get to play a character it with be a cyborg kowakian monkey lizard with secret corporate sabotage protocols. More importantly I will have different personality chips that radically change my skill levels... or more accurately what I believe my skill levels to be. While I will be rolling 9D space-transports (or God knows whatever else the other PCs entrust the monkey to do) the GM will secretly be making my actual skill check and keeping the result hidden. even from me.
Cowboy Hat
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacRauri wrote:
The next time I get to play a character it with be a cyborg kowakian monkey lizard with secret corporate sabotage protocols. More importantly I will have different personality chips that radically change my skill levels... or more accurately what I believe my skill levels to be. While I will be rolling 9D space-transports (or God knows whatever else the other PCs entrust the monkey to do) the GM will secretly be making my actual skill check and keeping the result hidden. even from me.

yeah I'll be stealing that from you ;p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Rancor Pit Forum Index -> Adventures and Campaigns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: